Dubfreeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welly

Reaction score
Never been but it seems to be the earliest event on the calendar. Has anyone been previously? I've been told it leans more towards golfs / polo / Jetta etc rather than the van scene. Is it worth a visit if I'm looking for new stalls and interior ideas?

If not, can anyone recommend an early show that favours the vans?

Cheers

Paul.

As jfj says; good for parts bargains as all the big suppliers are there and usually do discounts / show specials (Schofields / CandC / Megabug / VWH / Chris D'alton / BusOK etc used to be a good used parts section as well (I've been going since 2000 when it was known as Bugfreeze) but this is not quite as good these days but still worth queuing up for (doors open 0900 to the hall but you cab park from 0800ish as a regular punter - the Marshalls are really good and understanding especially if you have very young kids).

Always have a good walk around the car park as a lot of new restos appear for the first time at this show.

HTH and see you there!

It does cater for watercooled as well as aircooled, but the aircooled content is still significant. The small trader/swapmeet hall is always busy and some good parts can be found, several Euro traders come over for it and importers like MCJ, FBI and Volksheaven are there, as well as the 'big boys' previously mentioned.

I think it's a great start to the year. Aircooled is well represented and there is plenty to gawp at on the visitors car park. Last year it was rammed! I picked up a new 17" Wood Rim Steering wheel (without the Boss) for £70! If you shop around you can pick up the odd bargain.

Check out the site: http://dubfreeze.co.uk/show/

We will be there trading all being well so come and say hello :)

Well worth the trip. I've been going religiously for years. Great start to the year. Plenty of bargains to be had if you like to rummage and the dealers all do deals too.

DubBGood2Me said:
Well worth the trip. I've been going religiously for years. Great start to the year. Plenty of bargains to be had if you like to rummage and the dealers all do deals too.
You going this year lee? :mrgreen:

We normally rock up sat afternoon and camp so can catch up with friends not seen since end of last season shows
Some good bargains to be had if shop around Plenty of traders

Latest posts