Dubs at the Castle 2024

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2 Brinky

Reaction score
Be Great to get more In attendance this year. Club VIP camping.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1712176658826.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712176658826.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5965-ececb25c6bc443c3f7020bde60acc889.mp4
    15.2 MB
Anybody want to camp in our great little spot in the VIP camping area then just let us know. We would love more bays or campers in our area , then we get to do a great display on the Saturday. Air cooled preferred but all are more than welcome.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,More the merrier :)
We are in but you already know this haha!

I’d like to join you all.
Will have a go at making the dates work 👍
Go on bud it’ll be great if you can put up with my selection of reggae and ska and maybe a bit of Northern. Don’t worry about remembering the tracks, I’ll play the same again the day after :ROFLMAO:
It’s not at all formal and there’s quite a few that don’t even wash there vans, dirty tikes.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,that’ll be me then :)

Instruction s,
There’s only one main entrance near a pub. Have your tickets ready. They may or may not ask where you’re going. Earlybay camping. Go straight into the camp and you’ll go along a tarred track with lots of traders and stuff on the left. The track disappears down to the right as you approach the castle on your left then the track straightens and goes left parallel to the castle. You’ll stop again here while they check your ticket and ask where you’re going. You’ll have castle on your left and public Loos on your right. Tell em early bay camp and point to the right where you’ll see a children's play area with slides and swings etc. Go past this play area and turn right and follow it around. As you go past the playground you’ll pass a small camping area and come to a slightly larger one where you can’t go any further and you’re there. Earlybaysville is a great little niche of camping spot.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, come on summer :)

Go on bud it’ll be great if you can put up with my selection of reggae and ska and maybe a bit of Northern. Don’t worry about remembering the tracks, I’ll play the same again the day after :ROFLMAO:
It’s not at all formal and there’s quite a few that don’t even wash there vans, dirty tikes.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,that’ll be me then :)
Where do I buy tickets for this? Any club discount? Or not that kind of thing?

Might be able to get there late Friday evening. 🤞

Bugger its the same weekend as the Upton Blues festival, cant miss that as its in staggering distance of my flat (tipsy, who me ?)

Latest posts