Dubsatthecastle 20th 21st - 22nd - July 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012flyerdubs.jpg

Hi, Guys just a Reminder that Dubsatthecastle is a Prebook show

Tickets are £20.00 Per Adult
Kids under 15 Go FREE

Prebook Tickets will end saturday 30th June or if we sell out before then , so buy them Tickets

Anyone wants any info give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Trade plots ?
Club Camping ?

is said:
Hi, Guys just a Reminder that Dubsatthecastle is a Prebook show

Tickets are £20.00 Per Adult
Kids under 15 Go FREE

Prebook Tickets will end saturday 30th June or if we sell out before then , so buy them Tickets

Anyone wants any info give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Trade plots ?
Club Camping ?

Best get my finger out then!

The last panzer brought their dogs last year.

I don't recall there being any problem.

Sparky.

Sparky said:
The last panzer brought their dogs last year.

I don't recall there being any problem.

Sparky.

Yep i did take them and there were no problems at all. We just kept them under control and cleaned up after them, to be honest we ejoyed seeing all the other dogs that were there. This is one of the reasons we're back this year as well as it being a rockin show, can't wait :D

OLIVE-BAY said:
can dogs (well behaved springer) come along to this?

hey fella like the guys have said all dogs wellcome ;)
clean up after em and kept on a lead ;)

we even got a dog pics page on our Website 8) :lol: Vdub Dogs

Yes and forgot to say V.I.P Earlybay Camping in the same field as last year ;)

And just for you guys
you can Roll up on the Thursday and stay till the Monday
So a Extra Few Free nites Camping ;) that means you can chill and enjoy ur Sunday too :mrgreen:

Due to the huge success of DubsattheCastle and the phenomenal demand for tickets, 2012 please read the announcement below:

There will be a limited number of weekend camping tickets to the event available on a first come, first served basis. If we sell out before the event, then no weekend camping tickets will be available on the day. Please check our website for live updates or phone Dave on 07817971589 as we cannot be responsible if you turn up and we are sold out.

is said:
Due to the huge success of DubsattheCastle and the phenomenal demand for tickets, 2012 please read the announcement below:

There will be a limited number of weekend camping tickets to the event available on a first come, first served basis. If we sell out before the event, then no weekend camping tickets will be available on the day. Please check our website for live updates or phone Dave on 07817971589 as we cannot be responsible if you turn up and we are sold out.

Hi Dave
We ordered tickets at the end of Feb, but not received them yet... are they being posted out later?
Is there an EB line up too?
Cheers :)

Latest posts