Dubsatthecastle 20th 21st - 22nd - July 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Booked! Can't wait! :D :D

Is It can you put me down for EB camping please? We'll be arriving early Friday morning.

Anyone fancy a cruise down through the night/morning from the North West? (Mark6455 8) 8) :lol: )

Have all the tickets been posted out, thought i saw this a few weeks ago but none received as yet :?:

simo

NEW FOR 2012...! Come along as a Club and enter our 'Best Club Camping Pitch' Competition. Decorate your camping area however you choose and you'll be automatically entered into our competition where 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes will be up for grabs! Come on guys, let your imagination run wild and let's have some fun!!! ;)

Hey bud,,, bought four last night,, how do I make sure I`m in the Early Bay bit?? Scratched around on the site last night but it wasn`t working very well,,,, :shock: But I`m 99% sure that was me and Stella not your site :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WOOOOOP !!!!! :mrgreen:

Hi Fella Jon Faux will be doing a List Soon but ive added your name to the list what ive got

SiteS had Crazy hits over the last few day Tickets sellIing like mad 8)

Going thu Poxy stamps :lol: Lady in Tesco said i wasnt allowed to by £100 worth :shock:

Im hoping im on vip list :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but am bringing another early Funkylama who dont get on here lately - but i made him get tickets :msn4:

simo

Hi Guys

Just ordered 4 tickets (4 adults, 3.5 kids & 2 campers).....

Whats the deal with the EB VIP field/section, is there plenty of room or are you shoe horned in?

Also wondered if we don't camp in the EB field, can we still camp over Sunday night?

Cheers
Nik

Telford Mulisha said:
Hi Guys

Just ordered 4 tickets (4 adults, 3.5 kids & 2 campers).....

Whats the deal with the EB VIP field/section, is there plenty of room or are you shoe horned in?

Also wondered if we don't camp in the EB field, can we still camp over Sunday night?

Cheers
Nik

Hi Fella lots of Room Ur in the VIP Bit ;)
Ref to Sunday Yes No Probs

Dave if anyone wants Tickets im at
Stanford Hall
Vanwest
Stonar Park
Bristol Volksfest

Give us a bell 07817971589 Dave

Hi Dave ,

Thanks for sorting out my tickets , they turned up Friday!

Looking forward to getting Rocky out and about!

Pete

Not booked my tickets yet was gonna see u at vanwest Dave so I'll wait till Bristol VF

Just

Latest posts