Dubsatthecastle 20th 21st - 22nd - July 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tidy mate ,,,,,,,, ;)

We all no we have had Rain Rain Rain :shock: :shock: but the Castle Grounds are looking Great The ground Man have been working hard Keeping good and getting it ready for us :D ,,,, Lost one field which is why i closed Tickets sales but have been selling tickets to those that have rung Me ;)

On Monday i will no if i have got the Extra Field ;)

if so works out to be round 150 plots extra = 300 adult tickets on the GATE

Trade is now Sold out

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! There will be no weekend camping tickets available to buy on the gate. Please check our Website on Thursday evening for an update.

Don't forget we've got 800 Day Visitor parking spaces on tarmac :)

There was last year, near the eb campig was some sports changing room block, and you could get a shower there! Hopefully be the same this time ;)

Getting packed and almost ready to roll :mrgreen: Sort a bit more firewood for the barby and the jobs a good un. Top secret barby for this event :shock: :shock: :shock: Will report back if it works or not :? :shock: :? If you are there this weekend, come by and see if it works ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, We is good to go

...Toothbrush,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Barby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Firewood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Tickets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Bus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Loads of Stella ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...It`s all very very very cold,,,, Check
...We is good to go :mrgreen: Ozziedogs are go !!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Getting packed and almost ready to roll :mrgreen: Sort a bit more firewood for the barby and the jobs a good un. Top secret barby for this event :shock: :shock: :shock: Will report back if it works or not :? :shock: :? If you are there this weekend, come by and see if it works ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, We is good to go

...Toothbrush,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Barby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Firewood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Tickets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Bus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...Loads of Stella ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Check
...It`s all very very very cold,,,, Check
...We is good to go :mrgreen: Ozziedogs are go !!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

8) Ill send the kids over with a pack of sausages :lol:

Latest posts