Dubsatthecastle 20th 21st - 22nd - July 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ as above Dave , now vanwest is cancelled im not going to any other shows (except the one called dubs at the mill but i doubt your coming to that one?) you may have to post them? let sophie know or pm me if you like

gorr2000 said:
^ as above Dave , now vanwest is cancelled im not going to any other shows (except the one called dubs at the mill but i doubt your coming to that one?) you may have to post them? let sophie know or pm me if you like

See you over there then !

Matt

who? said:
gorr2000 said:

See you over there then !

Matt
8)

DubsatheCastle is now in its 5th year

We are only £20.00 per Adult for a Full Weekends Camping! Kids under 15 are FREE! Top bands playing throughout the weekend, Licensed Bar, Catering Units, Trade Stalls, AutoJumble, Old Skool Retro Bike Competition, Club Displays, Show 'N Shine & much, much more....What better way to spend time with your family than chilling out in the stunning grounds of Caldicot Castle & enjoying this VW family friendly event!
(Tickets should be booked in advance to avoid disappointment. This Show may sell out and we cannot guarantee weekend camping availability on the gate)
Day Visitor Saturday £10 (OAP £5)
Day Visitor Sunday £10 (OAP £5)
Any additonal information, Trade Enquiries, Club Camping, General Camping, or anything else we might not have covered, please ring Dave on 07817971589

We are only £20.00 per Adult for a Full Weekends Camping! Kids under 15 are FREE! Top bands playing throughout the weekend, Licensed Bar, Catering Units, Trade Stalls, AutoJumble, Old Skool Retro Bike Competition, Club Displays, Show 'N Shine & much, much more....What better way to spend time with your family than chilling out in the stunning grounds of Caldicot Castle & enjoying this VW family friendly event!
(Tickets should be booked in advance to avoid disappointment. This Show may sell out and we cannot guarantee weekend camping availability on the gate)
Any additonal information, Trade Enquiries, Club Camping, General Camping, or anything else we might not have covered, please ring Dave on 07817971589

Right Guys just to give you the Heads up i will be a these shows over the Next few weeks

Stonar Park
Bristol Volksfest

will have tickets with me forsale if anyone wants Any

Right Guys we now have only 500 Adult Weekend Camping Tickets left! This might sound a lot but this is only 250 Camping plots ;)
At the moment we are selling 15+ tickets a day, so get your skates on to avoid disappointment as we are trying to get extra camping fields but this can't be guaranteed! :)

Bank Holiday Bump

Didnt Make Stonar cos of the Weather :(

Next Show for Me is Bristol Volksfest will have Tickets forsale if anyone wants any ;)

Friday Afternoon Bump

Only 10 trade plots left if you are thinking of trading please Give us a bell 07817971589 Dave

Ive been working Hard to get two Extra Fields :)

So as off today i have one field with the second one i will know about on the 3rd July ;)

So this Give us a extra 150 plots today = 300 tickets

If i get the second field this will give us a extra 200 plots = 400 tickets

4th July Bump

Only 5 trade plots left if you are thinking of trading please Give us a bell 07817971589 Dave

Ive been working Hard to get one Extra Field

only 35 TICKETS Left

Right as off today we only now have 35 tickets Left and we are sold out ;)

I am try to get the second field this will give us a extra 100 plots = 200 tickets
But this is Down to the Weather Poxy Rain :shock: and not going to No this intill 15th July this will be a overflow Camping field only' Once the 35 tickets are sold if i get this field i will have 200 tickets forsale on the Gate you will only be able to CAMPING IN THIS FIELD AND NOT WITH YOUR MATES ,,,,,,,,, But can Help if your in a Club and they Have Room ;)

5th July Bump

Only 2 trade plots left if you are thinking of trading please Give us a bell 07817971589 Dave

Online booking has Now Sold out

But as off today i have 50 tickets where people have let me down said there was Coming up the House so if you want Any Give me a Shout
07817971589 Dave

I am try to get the second field this will give us a extra 100 plots = 200 tickets
But this is Down to the Weather Poxy Rain and not going to No this intill 15th July this will be a overflow Camping field only' if i get this field i will have 200 tickets forsale on the Gate you will only be able to CAMPING IN THIS FIELD AND NOT WITH YOUR MATES ,,,,,,,,, But can Help if your in a Club and they Have Room

Anyone Need Any Info My Number 07817971589

Little info whats on over the Weekend

Friday Gates OPEN 9AM
Trade stalls open
7pm Our DJ Warming you Up For a Band Tidy Evening Ahead !!!
Fridays Nite band (Peep show in our Marquee ) from 8pm

Saturday Gates Open 9am
9am Trade Open
Club Displays in Footy field 10.30
Our Old Skool Bicycle Show'N'Shine 12noon in our Marqee 3pm
12noon few Acoustic bands playing tho out the day by or Maquee
7pm Our DJ Warming you Up For a Band Tidy Evening Ahead !!!
9pm Yes there Back UB40 Tribute Band in our Marquee

Sunday Gates Open 8am Wakey Wakey
Trade open
Its Show'N'Shine Time on our Footy field Entry in by 10am

And just to let everyone no we have Day Vistor parking for 800 cars on Tarmac so no driving onto any Grass
Day Vistor Only Postcode NP26 5YR

Dave

The classes for the show and shine, Dubsatthecastle
please see below:

Split Screen
Early Bay
Late Bay
T25
T4
T5
T3/Ghia
Beetle