E-mail to Transporterhaus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick-Rackham

Reaction score
Trying to mail Alex at Transporterhaus but constantly getting delivery delayed and then non delivery reports! Problems with Mail Server?

Give him a ring mate.the web address is down mate.there is a temporary one up mate :) hope this helps

Bear with us. We are still here and very busy at the shop.

Our bloody main domain with website and email expired on 23rd December. That'll teach me to set it up on an old email address a long time back :oops:

I've been trying to get it transfered to another registrar but a DNS issue has been stalling the transfer. I've just 5 minutes ago finally fixed the problem on the nameserver so the transfer will now go through asap.

The main website I moved over to another server and domain last night but as yet it is not quite working right, hopefully I can get this sorted today if I get time.

All should be resolved this week. In the meantime you can message us here or email us on the .com address.

ok the domain transfer has successfully completed.

Over the day the worlds nameservers will propogate the new ip address and we should have our website findable from the domain again.

Thanks for your patiance.

TransporterHaus said:
Bear with us. We are still here and very busy at the shop.

Our bloody main domain with website and email expired on 23rd December. That'll teach me to set it up on an old email address a long time back :oops:

I've been trying to get it transfered to another registrar but a DNS issue has been stalling the transfer. I've just 5 minutes ago finally fixed the problem on the nameserver so the transfer will now go through asap.

The main website I moved over to another server and domain last night but as yet it is not quite working right, hopefully I can get this sorted today if I get time.

All should be resolved this week. In the meantime you can message us here or email us on the .com address.

if it goes tits up again give me a call as we have our own server.

Latest posts