back at last

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67panel

Reaction score
What a to do-----tinternet has taken 6 mths for BT to sort out, new cable and bakebean cans to exchange!!!!!!!! Then early bay forgot my password and locked me out. Thanks GrahamL for sorting (e mail to mods) You can call me Gramps now as my daughter has produced Jack in early Sept, just in time to get a VW baby grow from didydubs at Busfest. Panels of the road waiting to go in my unit for a make over for 50 years birthday. Picked up some more bits, front arch cuts, outriggers, sills, rear arch ect all b q so hope they all fit. Trying to get drag beetle sorted for volksworld show if they will have us first then will start on bus. Gives me 6 mths, loads of time (not)

67panel said:
What a to do-----tinternet has taken 6 mths for BT to sort out, new cable and bakebean cans to exchange!!!!!!!! Then early bay forgot my password and locked me out. Thanks GrahamL for sorting (e mail to mods) You can call me Gramps now as my daughter has produced Jack in early Sept, just in time to get a VW baby grow from didydubs at Busfest. Panels of the road waiting to go in my unit for a make over for 50 years birthday. Picked up some more bits, front arch cuts, outriggers, sills, rear arch ect all b q so hope they all fit. Trying to get drag beetle sorted for volksworld show if they will have us first then will start on bus. Gives me 6 mths, loads of time (not)

Hello bud, I wondered where you'd been hiding recently ;) No pressure then, might be a nice idea if you get that old panel ready a bit quicker than that as we got a few celebrations for Earlies next year. So stop messing Bout on that computer and get working.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, End of January should be fine :? :shock: :?

id like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who was having issues logging in like yourself, we are moving servers and adding some extra memory etc. i will have everything sorted very soon.

No apologies needed - I'm sure that we all just appreciate all the work you do for this forum

OMG i need my daily fix i've been having withdrawal symptoms, worse than giving up the fags, so glad your back

Johnny said:
id like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who was having issues logging in like yourself, we are moving servers and adding some extra memory etc. i will have everything sorted very soon.
:D

You are having a laugh Johnny. All the stuff you do to keep this ship afloat and you're apologising? That don't make sense.

Ozziedog,,,,,, , , A huge thanks for everything that you do. :D

Back online :D

Thanks for all the work you put in Johnny (and the rest of the team :))

well gave up over crimble as no site showing , thank god its back missing my fix. ozzie it will be ready when its ready as its a bare shell rebuild :roll: :roll: will start in April

possibly!

Latest posts