Early Bay Christmas Meet Sun 4th Dec 2011@ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may be late arriving my boys got a footy match so will probably be there about 12.30ish

lobie

So Hyped for this! We got a Black tie doo on Friday, my mates leaving for Thai land doo on Sturday and then the $5 shake off with Gadget on Sunday providing I'm not still full of beer :) see Yall Saturday.

:evil: its with a haevy heart that im not going to be able to make the christmas gathering due to blasted work commitments wishing you all a wonderfull time and dont forget to put some piccys up for those of us who want to be there but cant ....ps.. i would of fleeced you all at the burger stuffing youre face compatition.... :lol: :lol:

if anyone going on sunday wants to treat themselves to an early Christmas present then I will most likely be seeing Horty from Aircooled accessories on Saturday so potentially could pick stuff up to deliver to folks on Sunday at the Diner if anyone wants - namely things like his new stainless westy racks
see here

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36938&p=311295#p311295" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

55ovalcharlie said:
if anyone going on sunday wants to treat themselves to an early Christmas present then I will most likely be seeing Horty from Aircooled accessories on Saturday so potentially could pick stuff up to deliver to folks on Sunday at the Diner if anyone wants - namely things like his new stainless westy racks
see here

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36938&p=311295#p311295" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks again mate :)

also can do deal on Jail Bars and Vintage Coolers.
other stuff, just ask and sure can sort something out if collecting on the day ;)

thanks

Paul

Right people!

I will be there trigger happy with my camera and will be reviewing the event for Air Monkeys magazine. So get dem buses looking shiney! If anyone wants to know about the mag then give us a poke at the diner. I'll be the ginger dude in the red tintop EB.

Well looking forward to this!
:lol:

69westytintop said:
Right people!

I will be there trigger happy with my camera and will be reviewing the event for Air Monkeys magazine. So get dem buses looking shiney! If anyone wants to know about the mag then give us a poke at the diner. I'll be the ginger dude in the red tintop EB.

Just seen your mag 8) Looks very cool. I like :D

Barkafer said:
69westytintop said:
Right people!

Just seen your mag 8) Looks very cool. I like :D

coool! cheers matey. catch you sunday. :D

horty said:
55ovalcharlie said:
see here

thanks again mate :)

also can do deal on Jail Bars and Vintage Coolers.
other stuff, just ask and sure can sort something out if collecting on the day ;)

thanks

Mm.... I am interested in rear jailbars for my bay. What's the deal dude?
Cheers,
Chris.

Paul

ive just called horty and he will do rear jail bars for £30 instead of £40 if you can pick them up off me tomorrow.

Let me know either was asap though as I am seeing him in a couple of hours time.

Same for anyone else - drop me a message if you need anything collecting :)

i.e. jail bars, coolers, westy racks .......

Hi there you lot, have just found out that I can make it :shock: so please add me and the nephew (Lee) to the list, if we`re too late to get in on the burgers then that`s the way it is :evil: But we can always eat another time. Will come in the bus so will have to leave after I write this post :lol: See you tomorrow (eventually)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Be great to meet you lot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The updated list is ........

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Slamwerks + Mrs Slamwerks + 2 baby Slamwerks
Andy + Kelly
Tom + Mo
Stuart an Drew + 2 frm Midland paint Works
Pete B and Aaron
Merlydog
Cotswoldiver (in a late)
Ian Scooby, Nikki & G
Crede 999
Carl (In a Ghia)
Take life Easy + Mrs take life easy + 2
Matt & Lisa
Duds, Wife and Kids
Nugsy, Mrs Nugsy and kids
THE LAST PANZER + THE FUHRER + 3
Bricktop + small 1
67panel(dave)
lobie and my 2 kids
69westytintop and mrs 69westytintop + 2 others
Robb + 1
SkegVegas & Mrs SkegVegas + Seaside Neil + 1
Burt & Wife
Peter & Gail
Jake and Jess
Luke and Hannah
Tim (Gwar72)
Barkafer (Chris) + 3 little Barkafers
Uswesty
Leon
55 Oval Charlie
The Mulisha, The Mulisha Maiden and the Two Young Recruits
James (72nu-funk) and possibly 2
Al (Bundy) & daughter
Re Phil + 1
Ozzie dog + Little Dog...

It all kicks off from 11.30 am peoples and the diner has agreed to seat 45 for the first kick off ;)

Voting forms will be handed out to all tables etc and if everyone can list THERE own van reg number, Early bay User name and real name on the sheets so Ive got an idea of whom Im talking to :lol: that will help alot....

The top Three trophys are Sponsered by Midland Paintwerks, Thanks Guys ;) SO please fill In the reg number of the top three buses YOU , I.E The bus driving public think should win on the day, There are boxes for this on teh entry forms and hand them back to me for collection

The BEST stance of the day trophy is being sponsered by the Doctors of Drop Slamwerks, Thanks Guys ;)

Just to make it all fair, My bus and any vehicles from our Trophy sponsers are Exempt from winning but will still be there :mrgreen:

Please make a note of the address peeps and its not hard to find :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

See You all there Tommorrow 8) :mrgreen: ;)

Gadget :D

TOP TIP Try the Milkshakes ...... OH MY GOD ;)

hay Deano
sorry i cant make it this year as my bus is in getting the rear end notched and im also mad busy this weekend with it being my birthday tomoz and all.
Hope you all have a stuffed day and just remember its 30 compression's to 2 resps for anyone needing resuscitating after eating the humongous burgers and shakes

enjoy dudes and see you soon

Getting a bit excited now,, cause I thought I was gonna dip out :mrgreen: I`ve even been down the garage and checked my oil for tomorrow and connected up the heat exchangers :mrgreen: Anyone else from Bristol ??????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Looks like we got us a convoy ,,,,,,,,,,, well one anyway :lol: ;) :lol:

Barkafer said:
Mm.... I am interested in rear jailbars for my bay. What's the deal dude?
Cheers,
Chris.

Paul
[/quote]

Barkafer, I've got in the back of the van now 2 sets of jailbars and 2 coolers I've just picked up from Horty so one of the jail bar sets is yours if you want them. I'll be in CHJ451G which will be proudly modelling aircooledaccessories stainless westy roof racks , so just come find me tomorrow to pick up :)
See you all tomorrow!
Charlie

Evening.
Managed to get the time off!
If crossovers are allowed, could you add me, the missus and the little one.
Looking forward to it.

Latest posts