• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

earlybay crossover cuts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonygatti

Reaction score
anybody need cuts from a crossover ,rot free guttering has no roof panel, good rot free chassis rails, lots of good cuts left on it, just let me know what you need before the scrap man gets it

I need the sliding door track cover cut! Basically from bottom of sliding door runner up to and including the window frame. What would you want for that cut and posted to Ipswich please?

i need a section were the electric input is in a westy some ars has cut it bigger and pop rivited a wider section over the top i have a lhd drive but was thinking the shape would be much the same.....cheers

Hi, have you still got the drivers side front chassis rail ? Im after the throttle spindle complete with the section of chassis that i runs through.

Do you still have the top rear gutter/corner sections? If so can you send pics?

Best

JB

Just wonderd if you still had this? If so whats the cab floor like near the gearstick and around 3 inchs to the N/S? Thanks

Latest posts