EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is too rude to post on here :shock:
:lol:

heres a link. (over 18s only please, and its not suitable reading for work either).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagging" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My vans in the Volksworld right up of my club :mrgreen:

My van is in the Autotechniks feature in the latest Camper and Bus, I haven't seen it yet but will have to get a copy!

Just picked up the new Volksworld (April edition, in February???)
Page 12, top left, in the section on Ninove 2011. Photo taken of three busses at Ninove last year, mine, Karle & Alices crewcab then Matt & Lisas Laundry bus!
Cool. :D

Really Chuffed to have sneaked into Airmighty!

183907_1715577523433_1058063680_1783574_4964714_n.jpg

Check out this months Ultra VW , Stu Cully ( 61 stu ) took all the photos and wrote the story to go with the "Lots of Miles , Lots of smiles " Ninove trip ,

Well done Stu , his name doesnt appear due to a faux pas from the mag !

Grazy said:
Check out this months Ultra VW , Stu Cully ( 61 stu ) took all the photos and wrote the story to go with the "Lots of Miles , Lots of smiles " Ninove trip ,

Well done Stu , his name doesnt appear due to a faux pas from the mag !

Cheers matey :D

[/quote] what the heck, i'm famous :bliss:[/quote]

Famous and known throughout Europe for making fantastic apple pie!!! That does mean you will now have to make apple pie at every meeting, people will expect it. :D
It was very good, had eaten it all before getting out of Ninove and was licking my fingers for miles after!!
Thank you very much. 8)
Was in the newsagents browsing when I had to exclaim 'well blow me', there's my bus, closely followed by a '£uck me!!!',
that's me... and Graham..and Lisa.. and Karle.....etc :D

Nice one Stu, saw you taking pics, wasn't aware of the total content of your efforts, cracking job done !!!!!

Still not seen the write up :evil: :evil: :evil:

VW utlra is so had to come by where i live :cry: :evil:

Will have to order a back copy :D

Rusty Lee gets the front cover of VoWo Camper and Bus! Awesome!
8) :mrgreen:
tumblr_lnay36OZNU1qf2thio1_500.jpg

Clem said:
Rusty Lee gets the front cover of VoWo Camper and Bus! Awesome!
8) :mrgreen:
tumblr_lnay36OZNU1qf2thio1_500.jpg

Good one Rusty Lee , gotta get this issue as soon as I can.
Loving your Colonel Rusty t shirts :lol: , will those be available anytime soon ? :mrgreen:

Latest posts