EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI well happy got our bus in the back to mine section in camper and bus from volksworld.
shame it did not look like it dose now when they took the pics.
scan0001.jpg

Hey mate its Dean just joined the forum after u showed me the other day, yeah shame the pics dont show your latest stance and wheels

Cough, Cough,

Wink, Wink

:mrgreen:

http://www.ultravw.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't wait to see how it came out :mrgreen:

36919_10150199736290444_813030443_13259837_7408340_n.jpg

alex4057 said:
Cough, Cough,

Wink, Wink

:mrgreen:

http://www.ultravw.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't wait to see how it came out :mrgreen:

Pretty damned good fella! Picked up a copy yesterday.
Today got Camper & commercial, page 35, pic 11, my bus inbetween those of stuartrx7 and Graham L at Stanford hall!! 8)

NOT AN EARLY BAYER AS SUCH,but my daughter is in custom car in the ad for ladies that launch at shakspere county race way,thats the blonde one with the race beetle.she dont like the pic cos of the 3day helmet hair :shock: well she is a stylist(hair dresser)

VW Camper and Commercial - September/October

Pictures of the Dubs at the Castle and Camperjam EB lineup.

Our bus just creeps into the pictures....our first time :party0053:

was it a dubs at the castle show report?!? hope so as i sent one to mr eccles for inclusion in the next mag....
best pop into whsmiths tomorrow then.... :mrgreen:

thru_a_lupe said:
was it a dubs at the castle show report?!? hope so as i sent one to mr eccles for inclusion in the next mag....
best pop into whsmiths tomorrow then.... :mrgreen:

Yes, just noticed it was by you. Great write up, 2 pages. Sums the weekend up well.

Cool photos.

Can't wait till next year.

Just got the September Camper and bus, in the Slamwerks feature there is obviously there own busses but also a shot of Karle and Alices crewcab and several of Matt and Lisas Laundry bus getting a bit more 'low down' treatment!

Just spotted mine in this months volksworld camper & bus.

Only a small photo on the first page of the bus stop over report, but still made my day. :D :D :D

The zer said:
Im in camper and bus(readers rides)although they got my surname wrong :lol:

Doh!

Accidents happen and all that but VERY sorry we cocked it up! :oops:

Rest assured the word monkey in charge of the Readers Rides section will be severely punished. :evil:

Latest posts