EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Araon said:
think (but not 100% sure) i saw monkey spinner lurking in camper and bus dec edition

:lol:

nice one Tim

theres a whole section on him, interesting read.

HI,

My red and white moonraker was featured in Jan 2007 Camper & Commercial.

Does that count?

Check out Jans edition of Volksworld camper and bus :wink: oh and Feb and er possibly March :wink: 8)

dancingbay said:
the line up is defo in camper and bus too.... :D

I saw the line up in the December edition too, I can make mine out in the line up.I got excited,it's the first time it's been in print

VWAIRCOOLED said:
dancingbay said:
the line up is defo in camper and bus too.... :D

I saw the line up in the December edition too, I can make mine out in the line up.I got excited,it's the first time it's been in print

my kylie is hiding behind the person in a red coat, who i was just about to called a witch for hiding her beauty, but then i realised that i infact could be that person in a red coat :?

Carole has a nice ad for her baydreamers site and wheel covers Nice one Carole in Camper and bus this month 8)

Also been contacted by Jon Gilbert to be in the "readers rides" of C&B mag #5, and been very pleased when I received The First fives issues for free...

Thanks again Jon!

sanstitretruecolor02du5.jpg

img00001ej1.jpg

img00002ty8.jpg

Have a looksy hear! earlybay and The Old Volks Club, what more do you want! :wink:

http://www.volksworld.com/magazine/camperandbus.html

More features of certain other earlybays on the way aswell :wink: 8)

Has any one seen our Old Volks feature yet and Si`s bay? ace looking pics, a really great day 8)

i ususally get mine by post but it hasnt arrived yet, gratz on geting the club in :wink:

cheers chaps! the photos look like it was in cali but no only sunny brizzle! 8)

i've got a subscription too and mine came last week......

congrats on getting the cover, the pictures in the two articles had me craving for the summer again.....

Was pretty stoked on how well the club and especially my van feature and pics came out 8) Made the hard work on both counts well worth it :wink:

Me and lil' Clemmette are pictured in the new VW Camper & Commercial at Brighton! 8)

She was well chuffed!

Latest posts