EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only picked my copy up yesterday, well done The Old Volks Club, excellent feature & some really cool looking pics of some top vans & it was sunny :lol:

taffy said:
Only picked my copy up yesterday, well done The Old Volks Club, excellent feature & some really cool looking pics of some top vans & it was sunny :lol:

Picked up my copy yesterday also. Great feature and looks like a really friendly club, well done !

camper and commercial mention us at brighton breeze

"a beautiful line up of early bays was organised by earlybay.com- awesome buses even for an ardent splitty fan like me"
Cee

how true! :D

Cheers doods! We still had a few of the clubs vans missing as they were on Holiday etc, but turned out really well. The shoot was on one of the hottest days of the year and looks like blinking california. :wink:

Shame that all of the bugs and Karmans etc got edited out, but it is camper & bus so spose its all good. There was a big photo from on top of a car showing everyone and looks amazing! love it. Just keep ya eyes peeled as they maybe something else on its way :wink:

Was pretty stoked on how well the club and especially my van feature and pics came out Made the hard work on both counts well worth it

Great feature. Made me look at pop top vans in a whole different light - lose the pop top and you've got one large sun roof 8)
Loving the attention Camper and Bus's are giving to early bays at the mo. :D

nice feature on deluxe early bay in camper and bus this month
68only bus- i do believe
:D

yep its for sale aswell i always wondered how 80% of features in camper and bus the owner raves it up saying its the muts nuts then at the end they say its for sale why oh why is it just a way of cheap advertising ? my t4s gonna be in next months camper and commercial ( thanks david ) but it definatly aint for sale ( well not at the minute anyway ) :D

i've noticed that lots of them are for sale too
mine is going nowhere....except lots of camping with me in it :D

vwaddict said:
yep its for sale aswell i always wondered how 80% of features in camper and bus the owner raves it up saying its the muts nuts then at the end they say its for sale why oh why is it just a way of cheap advertising ? my t4s gonna be in next months camper and commercial ( thanks david ) but it definatly aint for sale ( well not at the minute anyway ) :D

I don't remember raving personally about my own bus, although I do love it. The fact is not everyone has the same circumstances and running my own business I often have to make decisions I don't particularly like, but for the greater good of my livelihood. Also I enjoy building nice bugs and buses and can never resist a new project. The feature was not a way of cheap advertising - James Peene approached me after Brighton breeze wanting to feature the bus. Given the same situation I am sure 100% of the people reading this would be delighted to take up the offer, whether the bus in question was for sale or not.

68only said:
vwaddict said:

I don't remember raving personally about my own bus, although I do love it. The fact is not everyone has the same circumstances and running my own business I often have to make decisions I don't particularly like, but for the greater good of my livelihood. Also I enjoy building nice bugs and buses and can never resist a new project. The feature was not a way of cheap advertising - James Peene approached me after Brighton breeze wanting to feature the bus. Given the same situation I am sure 100% of the people reading this would be delighted to take up the offer, whether the bus in question was for sale or not.

Here, here!
I don't see a problem with selling a bus that's been mag featured - what could be better than seeing a really cool bus in a feature and then having a chance to own it?

;)

68only said:

hey, i'm not saying that at all. i just see beautiful buses featured and then they're say they're for sale. i couldn't be parted from them personally, but we're all different

sorry if you took my comments wrong.

My bus in the August 2007 edition of Cornwall Today! (In a feature on the new Honda Accord...)

CIMG6891.jpg

A group of about 12 mates from sixth form went on a 10day camping trip to Cornwall this summer... I often left the van parked up on the beach car parks as it was ideal for carrying loads of boards etc (had no interior in the back at the time).

It was also ideal for sleeping in, made me very popular when both tents flooded several times (both during the day, and through the night) due to mad torrential rain :D

One day at the beach, I did notice the people with the honda hanging around near my van with a camera, didn't like leaving the van near them in case they tried to steal my fridge inside it (full of bacon. Mmmm). However, I didn't think anything more of it again until I got a txt from one of my friends saying she was in Cornwall and had seen my van in a magazine!

I still can't believe my friend noticed it, she isn't exactly a car person let alone noticing it is my van rather than just any old van!

Anyway, she gave me a copy of the magazine for my Birthday :D

I'm guessing they wanted to contrast the new Honda with something old and linked to Cornwall :lol:

Just to add, my beetle got in a tiny picture in Ultra VW too :lol:

It's the blue one with a black patch on the bonnet, in front of a white T25. In the mag, this pic is tiny though!

CIMG7424.jpg

:)

68only said:
vwaddict said:

to be honest mate i feel your being a touch sensitive i wasnt directing a dig at you i was just making an observation that most of the feature buses are for sale same again this month if you look just a comment no ofence meant

There is a small pic of my bus in the Dubfreeze write up in the new Volksworld Mag P37. Full feature coming soon....fingers crossed!

Latest posts