East Coast Aircooled meet, This sunday at the Green man

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs and classics

Reaction score
Hi folks.

Just a little reminder that the second East coast Aircooled meet is this sunday at the green man in methwold hythe.

As usual, everyone is invited to possibly the most informal (read, disorganised) club ever, just turn up, grab a drink and talk aircooled to other airheads or anyone that will listen 8)

We had a good turn out of buses last time but Im sure we can beat it this time, be good to see a few more bugs as well ;)

See you there folks!
:)

Sadly I cant make the sheringham thing John :( sounds like a good do and a cruise would have been cool. We should arrange more cruise type things I reckon.

Just in case anyone else is reading this and thinking the meet is today, its not lol. its next week. The 15th of May :)

(must remember to put dates up... :oops: )

Cheers

Jason

not sue if i am allowed to play :lol:

she has probably got a list of jobs for me to do.

where abouts in lynn are you? i'm in wootton

Il be there, although I might have to come in the golf unless I can find time to get my bus ready for the mot.... Just noticed this week that it ran out on the 5th :oops: :lol:

ed. said:
not sue if i am allowed to play :lol:

she has probably got a list of jobs for me to do.

where abouts in lynn are you? i'm in wootton

Tell her you are taking her out for a surprise meal ed, then act all suprised when the pub you have chosen at random is by remarkable coincidence full of dubs.. ;) .

West winch dude,Have to have a meet up.

I grew up in west winch, are you on the main road up towards Setchy? if so we have waved at each other a couple of times. if i do go will be driving past your door.

Tell her you are taking her out for a surprise meal ed, then act all suprised when the pub you have chosen at random is by remarkable coincidence full of dubs.. .

surprise meal, she would smell a rat, or think i was having a funny turn and book me in at the hospital :lol:

Yes mate thats me.Ill be going sunday but ripped my interior out last week ready for a refit and now the wife and kids wanna come.Looks like saturday will be spent putting rear seats back in.Let me know if your coming and ill wait for you and cruise down there together.

Cool.

Not looking good at the moment, the kids have singing practice from 1-4 sunday afternoon, but i'll see what i can wangle with the boss.

1pm again bud. Not had much feedback this time so not sure who is going. I am now going to get on facebook and remind everyone. :)

Sadly my bus is off the road so I will going in my golf and hiding it round the corner :lol:

yep. I will rally the troops together on facebook now dude. I cant make it as it appears to be my anniversary so I will be expecting plenty of pics on here sunday evening.. ;)

Latest posts