EB Line up @ Dubs at the Park 18th May

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EgoTrippin

Reaction score
Seeing as we won best club display last year, I reckon we should have another crack at it :)

I missed this one last year so I'm well up for a line up this year. Who's in then?

http://www.dubsatthepark.co.uk/

Steve

Would love to but unfortunately I'm away working in Paris then :mrgreen:

Sorry to say I am away that weekend, unlikely to make a show before Peppercorn. Win that prize again but watch out for freeloaders trying to muscle in!

Mr Trippin' You are a line-up addict and no mistake, but I am interested in a South Coast Massiv cruise esp. as this weekend at Bug loving is looking dubious for me. If you cruise past my house/building site you will understand....And after my experience at DITP last year I feel a purging of demons is in order.

Good work Rick :)

Not sure what time we need to be there as I can't get the show info page to open on the DATP site. I'm guessing it will be an early start :?
I'll have a look at the map later for a meet up point.

My word it was a soggy one last year. Anyone remember that horrible green monstrosity that parked up in the middle of our line? I may well be out for this one. I owe to the show to see it when it's dry!

Got absolutely soaked last year, not as wet as Slammedkustom who spent all day trying to fix my van. Top bloke!
Can't make this year, heading in the opp direction in the van for a w/end with the girlfriend.

Weather crap today but forecast full sun and 18C for Sunday :D

Do we have a spot sorted? It'd be good not to be under the trees again if it's gonna be so nice.

Latest posts