EB Technical Weekend v2 - SEE NEW STICKY AT THE TOP

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't commit at the minute as thats the week the van is in for it's MOT, if it goes straight through :confused0053: I'll probably be in hopsital recovering!

OK Guys thanks for the responses so far.

Too be honest with only the few people that have said they can make it we may have to postpone this until later in the year as I was planning to do before I got hold of the Landlord, I know its my fault for struggling to get hold of him and then suggesting a date only a couple of weeks away but thats what fits into my current work schedule.

Is the following weekend any better for people 21st/22nd March?
after that its looking like:
May Day Bank Holiday weekend (either on the Saturday before Stanford Hall or the Monday after?).

Can't really see any clear weekends once we get beyond that, there is a show every weekend in some part of the country :cry:

Araon

Yes I had thought that, meet up on the Friday night /Saturday do some technical bits on Saturday and then head over to Stanford on the Sunday en mass (only about half an hour away) and then either head home or back together for the Monday.

Anyone like the sound of this?

Graham L said:
Araon

Yes I had thought that, meet up on the Friday night /Saturday do some technical bits on Saturday and then head over to Stanford on the Sunday en mass (only about half an hour away) and then either head home or back together for the Monday.

Anyone like the sound of this?

I'm away then, so no joy.....shame though, sounds like fun.

Sorry for those that could make it but have decided with the small take up that we should postpone this event until later in the year, I do the idea of mixing it up with the Stanford Hall weekend but quite understand f people would rather not.

Any suggested dates out there?

Hi i'd really like to come but havent got a van yet, hoping to buy my first this weekend. So if you made it early april or something id be well up for it!

Cheers

For those that were interested in this there now a new thread here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13857&p=126316#p126316" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts