Ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjknight71

Reaction score
...anyone notice the latest wonderful change on Ebay.....items don't have a description :shock:

Now not being a highly paid IT professional, or indeed a lowly paid one . I would have checked :shock: any changes worked before f**kin up everyones listing :evil: ..................apparently this is a concept beyond those who work for Ebay :roll:

Just glad I hadn't got anything listed...........and I cannot buy anything either.....oh what to do now :cry:

Watch the footie :lol:

hmmmm

do you mean in the listing or the full item description?

its been a few weeks since i've been on (trying to resist temptation), but something definitely looks amiss :?

Ahhh that must explain why GSFCarparts sent one orange rear light lens and one pale yellow one... :shock: They where very very quick in responding and ammending the slight miss-match and where very polite in resolving the matter!!

My beef with the changes is that I am now charged 20p for each ebay shop listing. My monthly invoice is now over £40 which takes some selling to cover. I'm considering pulling the plug on the shop. Anyone else thinking the same?

I just sold a clock for £75, with eBay and Paypal fees, that cost me about £9 ......thats getting daft, surely? :?

I use to use ebay for most things but now i always check out the price to buy new before bidding. In the past i've bought new stuff for less than the ebay auction finish price.
Anyway i prefer to buy off here or other forums where people aren't out to rip anyone off!

sadly the magic seems to have gone out of ebay, cost too much to sell and its all buy it nows.
the good old days of an online auction are gone, but i think if someone started a website that was basically ebay about 4 years ago they would be onto a winner!

I've bought stuff off there recently, the site works really well, and its uk based too.
If you read Ebays discussion forums, and then Ebids forums, its clear there seems to be some shifting from one to the other going on!

Latest posts