Electric hook-up????????????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've just bought some bits and bobs to wire up my electric hook up, i've got some fancy wall sockets, a backing plate and the outdoor hook up socket. i've been told i need some triple core flex wire then i'm ready to go! however i'm a little concerned whether i need a fuse box or not? i've been told i don't really need one but the guy at b&q(whos had a few caravans) said i'd need one. i'm not sure now!!!! i'd rather be safe than sorry but b&q want £70 for one! do i really need one? if so wheres the best place to go and is £70 steep?

money-graphics-2006_972163a.jpg

HI Rob and welcome i have just bought what you after from ebay lot cheaper and new, take a look at this item number 290309234258 consumer unit complete with 63 amp rccd and two mcb's of your choice .
should be what your after and all for £22 to your door :D

martyboy said:
HI Rob and welcome i have just bought what you after from ebay lot cheaper and new, take a look at this item number 290309234258 consumer unit complete with 63 amp rccd and two mcb's of your choice .
should be what your after and all for £22 to your door :D

awesome mate you've just saved me 50 big ones!

Latest posts