Empi 5 pics and tyre spec please!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?1

Reaction score
I am planning on a change from stock so please show me your buses on empi 5s. I have just won a set of polished 5s on ebay cheap.

Picked them up Sunday, need some elbow grease mmm!

KGrHqVHJEwFBnZpCNBQiCV7g6Ig60_58.jpg

P1000278.jpg

I am already down on slamwerks adj spring plates and adjusters with stock width beam.

Info on your tyre choice as well please!

Matt

who? said:
I am planning on a change from stock so please show me your buses on empi 5s. I have just won a set of polished 5s on ebay cheap.

I am already down on slamwerks adj spring plates and adjusters with stock width beam.

Info on you tyre choice as well please!

Matt

:lol:

sparkywig said:
who? said:

Matt

I know, poor use of english but we were at friends and I was on ere covertly! :msn4: :msn4:

who? said:
sparkywig said:
who? said:

Matt

I know, poor use of english but we were at friends and I was on ere covertly! :msn4: :msn4:

I was laughing because they've posted pics showing off their vans, but haven't bothered with the tyre info.

who? said:
StuF said:

Loving this!

How many chunks have been removed from your beam?

I plan on staying stock so may have issues getting down low I guess.

Cheers for the compliments mate - no chunks out of beam yet and we have loads of speedbumps around here!
All thanks to Slamwerks!

The tyres are Bridgestone B250

175/65/15 rear

175/55/15 front

Should have read the full post would have added the tyre info initially

Sorry Gents only just had time to confirm tyre info

fronts 165/65/R15 81 T

Rears 175/65/R15 88 H

Picture below shows the wheel having some meat machined off as i had horse shoes fitted and it was a little tight !
tyres have 5mm clearance now

Image0128.jpg

hope it helps

We is just pic whores :lol: :lol:

Not checked my tyres yet :shock:
Will report back..............

Latest posts