Empi carb!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me they are terrible... Heritage are in the middle of sorting out all of their fuel products so hopefully there will be a good AM standard carb on the way soon...

I bought one about 3 months ago, the main jet is too small. I just removed it and fitted my original from my solex

Was gonna buy from heritage for £165 delivered but thought i would try gsf as years ago they used to sell them and now they do same as heritage but paid £91

I really can not fault it. Its like all things some are good some are bad.

evil ben said:
Trust me they are terrible... Heritage are in the middle of sorting out all of their fuel products so hopefully there will be a good AM standard carb on the way soon...

Mine worked great 8)

spoonerdtg said:
I bought one about 3 months ago, the main jet is too small. I just removed it and fitted my original from my solex

Was gonna buy from heritage for £165 delivered but thought i would try gsf as years ago they used to sell them and now they do same as heritage but paid £91

I really can not fault it. Its like all things some are good some are bad.

I've just heard from the buyer of my old bus that this same scenario above happened to him!! I bought the Empi carb and after a few weeks it started running shit. Garage confirmed completely the wrong jet installed! Scary really!

Latest posts