• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

engine wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybong

Reaction score
Hi lovely people of early bay.com Im after (must be running and sound) a replacement for my siezed 1600 twin port engine which gave up on me last september, so if any of you have a complete one laying about, or you are about to change to a bigger engine please pm me I have a rough figure in mind, but still thinking of going down the exchange engine route aswell

Cheers

Are you sorted on this and what time frame are you looking at.

I ask because im picking up a Beetle on Monday that as got a knackered gearbox. If i cant sort the problem i will be braking the car. Now the good news. Its got a brand new (although fitted 5 years ago and never used) Vega recon 1600. I was going to keep it as a spare if i broke the car but would possibly sell it as a complete turn key.
Let me know.
Cheers

hi clyde

no not sorted yet and will be looking about 2-3 weeks is the vege a twinport ? and how many queens heads are we talking ?

you can pm me price

cheers

Latest posts