european bugin 3

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastfred

Reaction score
european bugin 3 on 3-4-5 july 2009.
dyn006_original_640_480_pjpeg_17568_9660e226ed09dfe025293fe2637a611c.jpg

Planning on doing this following Hessisch the weekend before. Should be staying around germany for the week before going on to Belgium.

Anyone else???

I looked on Norfolkline the other day and it was under £50 return Dover - Denquerque, cheaper if you go at unsociable hours.

EBI is 'the' must do event on my calender!! 8)

Clem said:
I looked on Norfolkline the other day and it was under £50 return Dover - Denquerque, cheaper if you go at unsociable hours.

ok its EBi3 20 questions time:
Who else is going?
is there a plan to meet up on the way?
If so what ferries is everyone booked on?
Haveacamper & myself are thinking of attending.....

Loxy said:
Clem said:

ok its EBi3 20 questions time:
Who else is going?
is there a plan to meet up on the way?
If so what ferries is everyone booked on?
Haveacamper & myself are thinking of attending.....

oh and a couple more qs:
I see tickets go on sale on the 16th, but what do they cost for the weekend?
Cheers

it's 30 euros per person for the weekend. We have our ferry booked but may not stay at the show for three days. We are deliberating a road trip aswell.

Edit. The site is not working properly at the moment, so booking is a bit delayed.

thank you to all for the support we got (by you coming over) on the EBI, hope you liked it, that's why we do it ... cya soon, ffred

ps. i hope to come over to the UK myself, hopefully when time allows to vanfest, with the early bay!

fastfred said:
thank you to all for the support we got (by you coming over) on the EBI, hope you liked it, that's why we do it ... cya soon, ffred

ps. i hope to come over to the UK myself, hopefully when time allows to vanfest, with the early bay!

Top show mate and top marks! catch you in the UK or in 2011 ;)

Latest posts