Events List 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbluebullybus

Reaction score
I've finally sat down today to begin to put together what I'm hoping will be something like the list to end all lists when it comes to finding an event to go to; this is in response to comments made by lots of people that I met last year at the various shows I attended as well as people I met out and about on my general travels.

If you can think of any more dates which need to be added please let me know and I'll update where necessary (I've still got a few more which need to be included and have a good few events in mind that haven't yet confirmed their 2010 dates). My aim is to provide up to date info as an at a glance guide on my website but also to make a PDF file which will be free to download and print out - I'll probably also carry a few copies with me to this year's round of shows too :)

The first draft for the web page has now gone live but the hyperlinks won't work for at least a fortnight :( First draft for the PDF file is nearly completed and I'll upload it over the next few days if I can...

Have a look and see what you think anyway...

Cheers, Debby :)

http://www.bigbluebullybus.com/page23.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

First draft now sorted and after a bit of tweaking it appears on page 22 of my website after I've spent most of the day freeing up webspace and deleting a few surplus pages - although much of the site still remains hidden :(

With regards to the downloadable PDF it turns out that I couldn't make it completely free as I currently use Paypal for secure transactions on the website and they don't like sums of £0.00 appearing in their checkout. The good news is that they seem OK with a charge of 1p which I will happily refund if you see me at a show during 2010 :) I've also included full website details, contact telephone numbers and postcodes to put in your satnav on the PDF version - thought they might be useful.

I'm still awaiting confirmation of a good few dates such as RTTH, Dub Odyssey, Dub Dayz Summerfest, Shoe County Sleepover etc etc etc; probably another couple of dozen events of reasonable size plus your smaller diary entries like Barnsley VW Fun Day and Bradford Show 'n' Shine; all great fun last year and no doubt well worth a visit in 2010 too.

If anyone hears of anything happening in the near future or if you find out the dates of the above before I do please let me know and I'll add it to the list :)

Now I'm going to print off a few copies to drop off at the local Kirkstall GSF tomorrow.

Cheers, Debby :)

Latest posts