Evnin all

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICH-I-AM

Reaction score
Evning to the people of EB.com :mrgreen:
Havnt realy posted on here for a while. Been lurking plenty though.
Its been a bit of a grind for me this year, few problems at home and its had a knock on effect with, well everything.
Weather has been luvly (well mostly) and I havnt even been arsed to take the van out.
Ups n downs I guess.
Hopefully my future is bright :) .
You make your choices and hope you have done the right thing.
Sorry about the ramble and hope you are all well.

Rich :mrgreen:

Chin up mate - the only way is up!

Get out in the bus and get a smile back on your face! :D

Chin up Rich. What would Si Robertson do when faced with problems? Take a sip of tea, mow a little grass, take a nap. :lol:

Hope this cheers you up.

[youtube]dSUAXYtJYCg[/youtube]

I`m in your gang as well. Gotta say though ,,, my bus keeps me sane,, even though I have little time to do too much at the moment. But,,,, make hay when the sun shines and all that stuff, but you is a long time in the ground as well, so it`s all about balance or your own version of it that suits you. Just try and focus at least once a week ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Or once a year,,,,,,,,,,, whatever :mrgreen:

RICH-I-AM said:
You make your choices and hope you have done the right thing. Rich :mrgreen:

And that's all you can do mate, hindsight is truly a wonderful thing and my word, would I have done some things differently.

Have to adopt the positive approach and go for the 'glass half full' approach!!! ;)

Oh, and although I have been sooooo close to putting it up for sale, my bus is what keeps me verging on sane.

Truly, I am more likely to let the house sell than part with the bus. Daft as that may seem to some, me and my boy have been to so many places in that bus and done so much, it would be like parting with a member of the family..

Sorry wrong Rich :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graham L said:
Keep smiling Rich and good to see you and have a laugh (mainly at your expense) at the weekend, did the bus sell in the end and more importantly are you sure its got the right dash top on it, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: wrong rich i think Graham :lol:

Rich-i-am that made you smile ;) did me

My mistake, you shouldn't have buses that look the same, will edit previous post

Cheers all :) .
Had a bit of a down day yesterday and just wanted to put it out there.
Not realy anyone I can talk to about my problems at this time.
Going to chuck a score in the tank on saturday if the weathers good and go for a spin :mrgreen: .
This year is going to be a bum deal for me now and just want to fast forward to Jan 1st 2015.
If I still have my van by next december ive done well.
This isnt/wasnt supposed to be a pitty me thread, im 40 this year and been through worse in my life.
Just about making the right dessisions.
Im done with this thread for now but will probably get a bump from me at a later date.

Rich

Luv ya Aspro :mrgreen:

RICH-I-AM said:
Cheers all :) .
Had a bit of a down day yesterday and just wanted to put it out there.
Not realy anyone I can talk to about my problems at this time.
Going to chuck a score in the tank on saturday if the weathers good and go for a spin :mrgreen: .
This year is going to be a bum deal for me now and just want to fast forward to Jan 1st 2015.
If I still have my van by next december ive done well.
This isnt/wasnt supposed to be a pitty me thread, im 40 this year and been through worse in my life.
Just about making the right dessisions.
Im done with this thread for now but will probably get a bump from me at a later date.

Rich

Luv ya Aspro :mrgreen:

:D

Rich, somedays you just have to say fuck it, nothing really matters apart from kids and mates.
Dunno what your issues are but they will sort themselves out, all will be fine. I've been through the crappy end of things in the past, been raising my two daughters on my own for last 8 years and they do me proud. Recently married again to a wonderful woman that took us all on ( and she is stunningly beautiful to boot)
Spend time doing things that make you happy, there is but one life to live.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

jonboylaw said:
Spend time doing things that make you happy, there is but one life to live.

Words to live by!

Illness, divorce, loss of self-worth, friends and job ... whatever the problem is ... can each make life a struggle. Been through all of these all at once, had a few extremely rough years, but since then I discovered new passions and found the meaning of life .... for ME to be happy. Find a way of doing this, while respecting others and their ways, and your world is a much better place.

Now get your keys and enjoy the ride :)

Looks like the bus is going to be up for sale.
Just need to get some decent pix over the weekend.

Latest posts