Eyebrows - good or the devils work?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tezzah

Reaction score
I just fitted a new headlamp (I still want a hella glass piece if anyone has one) and found it very hard to align the eyebrows that were fitted so I took them off. :shock:

Wow, what a difference! 8)

I won't be refitting them for sure. Anyone else here have that 'wow' moment like I just had?

So, you've been plucking your eyebrows then have you......

Sorry, just following on from Clem's bad joke - I'll get my coat :lol:

Thought my bus looked good with them on but had exactly that Aha moment when I took them off to do some tinkering with my lights and rediscovered just how damned attractive it was without them 8)

Never trust anyone who has eyebrows that meet in the middle..

On a van , just more stuff to worry about.. ;)

defo Bealzebub's accesory! never seen the point oR purpose of them and think they make VW's look like a clowns comedy car - almost as bad as vinyl stick on flowers! IMO

I have them at the mo', they came with the van, but I did see a van with them angled in so it kind of made the van look like it was scowling. :x

Got some on my Daly, a Beetle. Not alowed to take em off as its the missus car.
Will never, ever, ever, ever fit them to my Bus :evil: .

Rich :mrgreen:

Just call me SATAN :evil: I have them and I like some of them depending on the style. It's good to see so many men that don't mind plucking their eyebrows :lol:

Not for me either, think they are a must have till you realise how bad they look

And to be honest my mate had a van in his garage for MOT and they couldnt align the headlights properly as the headlight rim wouldnt seat properly on the screws with the eyebrows in place

Marvel said:
I have them at the mo', they came with the van, but I did see a van with them angled in so it kind of made the van look like it was scowling. :x

Might have been mine?
30012009.jpg

One of mine uninstalled itself along with the headlamp rim on a pothole or speedbump and I didn't realise!

ProfessorWheeto said:
Marvel said:

Might have been mine?
30012009.jpg

One of mine uninstalled itself along with the headlamp rim on a pothole or speedbump and I didn't realise!

Must have seen it at Vanfest2009, might have been you. I had had a few scrumpy that weekend so can't be sure

Headlamp mesh grills are the way to roll, total w*nkers to fit :evil: but look the nuts 8)

Latest posts