F*****G W*****S!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for all your kind words, he is on the mend. Our club made a delivery of a few treats for him and he is allot better, just got the bruises and breaks to deal with now. Mucho kind thanks to all of you. 8)

Yea I let him know about all of the kind words on here and he is well on the way to recovery. :D

hi all .... thanks for the kind thoughts .. means alot to me. the 2 nice people that done this to me were good enough to atack from behind so hit me over the head first so i went down then had a kicking comp on me.... had hoods up to cover there faces so all in all got no hope of ever finding them ... still life goes on ... got of lightly really as i am able to tell the story ... anyway i am sorry to say i aint got a bay :( but i have got a few dubs and look after a few early bays so i hope that counts... thanks again for the kind thoughts. squirrel (aka martin).

hi squirrel , dont know you son but glad you are up and about . may see you at a vw show but till then mate take care . :wink:

Glad to see you making a speedy recovery :D

get max your gaurd dog on the caes next time
:lol:

at least old faithful stayed with you :D

max may be a dopey dog but hes a great friend.. if i had harry with me it may not have happened to me but someone else and they could have come off worse..

at least you are making a recovery it could have been a lot worse. :D

Harry would of ate them alive :lol:

glad to hear you doing well

hope they didnt get your nuts...... :shock:
squirrel, nuts.... ill get me coat :roll:

seriously tho glad your up n about :lol:

hes ok hes bright eyed and bushy tailed now :lol: :oops:

illget my coat :lol:

So many carry on sketches rolled into one! :lol: :lol:

if you listen real close at the end of my last post there is the worlds smallest drum kit

ba boom tish! :wink:

the sign of a fine play on words! :lol:

Latest posts