• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S Coolers and picnic set.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Need to thin down the collection again.

70s Plastic thermo cooler. £15. Looks great in those early westys and is clean inside with no cracks.

P1000378.jpg

60s US cooler (Still in its original box) Plastic inner and lid with metal outer and handels. This is perfect and the only mark is the small paint flake ou can see in the 1st piccy. Nice and light compared to the metal coolers. Sandwich try still present.

04102009090-1.jpg

04102009091-1.jpg

Funky 70s 4 person picnic set. Looks complete and each layer as 1 large and 2 small containers plus cutlery. No damage i can see. £20 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD>

P1000377.jpg

Can take to Ninove or get my mate to deliver to Volksworld.

Cheers J

£85 plus postage or i can get it delivered to the volksworld show. Its on ebay now but i think i can still pull it although its got some bids they havent reached the reserve yet. Let me know.

I'd like the orange picnic set please, I take it it is all complete and useable?

The picnic set is totally usable and all the lids etc are in place and seal correctly. As i can make out i think its missing one small plastic cup and one tiny spoon and a fork. When i used it a just used a modern set which cost a couple of quid from Tesco but ive put all the original stuff back for the sale.
Do you want it bringing to the VoWo show. Ill get my mate to bring it and pm you his details.
Cheers.

Payment received thanks therotbox. My mate Simon will deliver to VoWo at the weekend. Dont forget to call him ive sent his number twice just to make sure youve got it. Hes also got your number just in case. Cheers J

Latest posts