Favourite wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chugsy

Reaction score
Howdy people,

looking for some ideas on what wheels to run on my 69 deluxe. Currently have some 15'' splitty steels and they look fine, but I fancy a change. If people could post there favourite wheels on this thread with info where they can be purchased from it wud be awesome!! Or if you just fancy showin of your bus with some sexy shoes then do that too! :D

Thanks guys!

17" escra's
556323.jpg

557613.jpg

Chugsy said:
Howdy people,

looking for some ideas on what wheels to run on my 69 deluxe. Currently have some 15'' splitty steels and they look fine, but I fancy a change. If people could post there favourite wheels on this thread with info where they can be purchased from it wud be awesome!! Or if you just fancy showin of your bus with some sexy shoes then do that too! :D

Thanks guys!

Dibs on the 15" steels. I'd stick with what you have.

leon said:
Chugsy said:
Howdy people,

Thanks guys!

Me too!

Already had a pm for the splits guys! I'm only shoppin around anyway. Something will really have to get my attention before I buy! Ants a wheel man isn't he? Suprised he's not put picks up for some brain food.

leon said:
Chugsy said:
Howdy people,

Thanks guys!

whs.... they just need some stripes :)

ant said:
leon said:
Chugsy said:
Howdy people,

Thanks guys!

whs.... they just need some stripes :)

I've been after red stripes for nearly 2 years now, but you keep increasing the mileage..... :lol:

john the horse said:
17" airevos

bus.jpg

may need a new home soon if i find a nice replacement

Very nice! But iv no tubs so 17's r out the question.

Ant, just noticed you replied on here just after I just txt you. Stripes it is for now then! :D

Still keen to see your wheels guys so feel free to keep postin the pics. I could always have two sets! (if I stay in evry weekend for a couple months)

Loving the 17s but I am sticking with 14inch steels with shiney hubcaps which came with my bus! See my thread "Florida Bay The Resto"

However, I have been thinking polished EMPI 5s might be my next move if anyone has pics on a white Westy!

so hear is the wheel line up from krusty :(

1 steelies
2 Randars escras
3....more steelies
4 bug steelies
5 split steelies
6 porker steelies
7 jcb steelies

that makes me last hmm going to have to go and get sum steelies now :lol:

anyone wanna swap!!!! jokin, but they will deffo be up soon on here

john and bex{ who wants a beetle, and a new dog and a baby and etc} oh and a new hoover too, well one outta four aint bad.

Found this page to help you choose.....

http://www.baronvonkronken.com/gallery=wheels.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I had to change my steels, I'd go for some Speedmasters :D

wheel_mooneyes_speedmaster.jpg

:shock: how could i have forgotten about all the different styles you been rockin the past couple years!!

I think the freshly painted white steelies and no hubcaps are my favourite out your pics. 8)

A5H said:
Found this page to help you choose.....

http://www.baronvonkronken.com/gallery=wheels.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I had to change my steels, I'd go for some Speedmasters :D

wheel_mooneyes_speedmaster.jpg

Always liked these! look great with red walls! cosmics are awesome too but need to find out the offset as will need adapters and dont want them sticking out too far

Chugsy said:
Always liked these! look great with red walls! cosmics are awesome too but need to find out the offset as will need adapters and dont want them sticking out too far

Yeah Cosmics are cool detailed in black, pity they don't come in wide 5. MWS do a replica offset is ET20

thanks for that. It's quite a low offset so I doubt I'll manage to get em lookin how I want em unfortunately :(

Latest posts