• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fiat Seicento Sporting 1.1 1999 t reg

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
Time to sell the sporting, theres just something about it that i cant get on with.
The car itself is a Fiat Seicento Sporting 1.1,1999 T reg in Yellow which is in good condition with all the sporting goodies (alloy wheel with good tread, leccy windows, rev counter , central locking etc etc)
There are a few marks around the car the most noticable being the scuff on the front bumper and the drivers door has been wrenched open and repaired at some point (creased by the window inside and outside) but the door close and seals without any issues.
Mechanically the car is very good benefitting from a new radiator,thermostat and a recent service (Mobil 10W50 oil), the mileage is around 80000 but as its being used daily this will change, the only real issue is a blow on the exhaust front section (flexy part) and the cam cover has a slight leak
Interior is very clean,dont think the back seats have been used! There is a CD player fitted and i will include in the sale for the asking price
Tax'ed until 04/2012 and the mot i June 2012 (i think but will confirm)
I have the full V5 in my name
Pricewise i'm looking to get back what it owes me which is £450, the car is in Addlestone,Surrey KT15 1JF
I will get some more pictures later and if anyone wants anything in particular let me know and i willsee what i can do

DSCF2381.jpg

DSCF2380.jpg

DSCF2379.jpg

DSCF2378.jpg

DSCF2377.jpg

DSCF2376.jpg

DSCF2375.jpg

DSCF2374.jpg

DSCF2373.jpg

DSCF2372.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg

Latest posts