Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1, dazza1975 roof mounted with chafguard and led. in hertsordshire @33% discount
2, Mister - Upright mount with chafguard, Lewes Nr Brighton
3,Baz1875-Roof mounted with LED. in birmingham @33% discount
4, Myvanway - Roof mounted with chafguard and led. Northamptonshire. @33%
5, 68_early_bay-- horizontal roof mounted with chafguard and green led. In Nottingham 33%
6. Lordain Volley
7. Pottinger
8. Rockandrollcamper - roof mounted with chafguard and led. in Durham @33% discount
9. who? AFFF foam, Engine compartment ceiling mounted with Stainless Chafegard spiral.
10. Antoine- Roof mounted with chafguard in York
11. mattd - Roof mounted with Foam, ChafeGuard and Red LED. Berkshire/Surrey/Hampshire.
12. Craig763-Roof mounted, with chafeguard and Red dash LED. Cardiff
13. Luk0zade - Roof mounted with chafeguard - in Leicester
14. leezee, roof mounted, chafguard, red led, edinburgh
15. Envyjay Roof mounted with chafeguard foam filled, dash LED in Bedfordshire
16. StuF - Horizontally Roof Mounted, ChafeGuard, Foam Filled in Lincoln :)
17. Tim S - Horizontally Roof Mounted, Surrey
18. Olive Bay
19. ALGNI - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
20. ALGNI+1 (Farrantini) - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
21. ALGNI+1 (Rimbo) - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
22. Marriedblonde - Roof mounted with chafeguard foam filled - southampton (or newbury) I am happy to take delivery for anyone in either of these area's and arrange delivery/collection to cut down on cost
23. kevinhall
24. Calker71 - Roof mount, chafeguard, dash LED, Nottingham so happy to share delivery
25. Birdman- Roof mounted, chafeguard, Red LED, foam filled - Norfolk
26. Bluesnailman (roof mounted, powder, chafeguard, red led switch, York)
27. Jinkjude - Roof mounted, with chafeguard and Red dash LED. Foam filled. Sheffield.
28. ALGNI+1 (Flanders) - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)

I have just bought a Firetrace system at jimmy's farm at the weekend so need to pull out. Hope it doesn't balls it up for you lot?

Thanks for the efforts. I'm in agreement. It would be good to get 'em ordered and installed before the summer(?) is over.

Hi guys,
I've just come on the forum, is it too late to join the group buy?
heres hoping
Cheers
Lee

...any idea when (and how) we are moving this forward? Do we pay direct to FireTec or is it cash up front?

I should be at CamperJam if anyone else is going / order can get done in time.

Matt.

Just got back from a weeks fishing in france so i will get back on this next week!

Propose a date of Sunday 24th June for all orders to be in with options on this page please. It will make it easier for me and also makes sure you get what you want.

Please add yourselfs to the list if you already havn't!!!!

This group buy closes on 24th June 2012 so don't miss out!!

dazza1975 said:
Just got back from a weeks fishing in france so i will get back on this next week!

Propose a date of Sunday 24th June for all orders to be in with options on this page please. It will make it easier for me and also makes sure you get what you want.

Please add yourselfs to the list if you already havn't!!!!

This group buy closes on 24th June 2012 so don't miss out!!

Happy days :) :)

Hi again,
i want to add myself to the list but i'm not sure how or what I need to do, who do I pm?

1, dazza1975 roof mounted with chafguard and led. in hertsordshire @33% discount
5, 68_early_bay-- horizontal roof mounted with chafguard and green led. In Nottingham 33%
6. Lordain Volley
7. Pottinger
8. Rockandrollcamper - roof mounted with chafguard and led. in Durham @33% discount
9. who? AFFF foam, Engine compartment ceiling mounted with Stainless Chafegard spiral.
11. mattd - Roof mounted with Foam, ChafeGuard and Red LED. Berkshire/Surrey/Hampshire.
18. Olive Bay
19. ALGNI - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
20. ALGNI+1 (Farrantini) - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
21. ALGNI+1 (Rimbo) - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
22. Marriedblonde - Roof mounted with chafeguard foam filled - southampton (or newbury) I am happy to take delivery for anyone in either of these area's and arrange delivery/collection to cut down on cost
23. kevinhall
24. Calker71 - Roof mount, chafeguard, dash LED, Nottingham so happy to share delivery
27. Jinkjude - Roof mounted, with chafeguard and Red dash LED. Foam filled. Sheffield.
28. ALGNI+1 (Flanders) - Horizontal roof mounted, Foam, no extras @33% (Bognor/Portsmouth/Southampton)
29. Ermintrude: Roof mounted (<need to check with paul at bus and beetle to confirm), chafeguard, foam. Nottingham :)

i'll ask paul this week to confirm the best place for one on my bus. Thanks for sorting this and hopefully us Nottingham folk can club together for delivery? :)

6. Lordain Volley
7. Pottinger
18. Olive Bay
23. kevinhall
29. Ermintrude: Roof mounted (<need to check with paul at bus and beetle to confirm), chafeguard, foam. Nottingham :)
30. Kilmo - Roof mounted, chafeguard, foam. Stevenage Hertfordshire

Yes I'm a new member, missed out on the group buy so I hope you don't mind me joining in here.

6. Lordain Volley
7. Pottinger
18. Olive Bay
23. kevinhall
30. Kilmo - Roof mounted, chafeguard, foam. Stevenage Hertfordshire
31. DUBIous-TLB - Roof mounted, foam, chafeguard - Stourbridge West Mids

Posted using Tapatalk

Latest posts