Fitting indicators

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alzy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I managed to source a pair of second hand indicators off of another forum as if anyone has seen the pics in gallery they will see the indicators on my bus are far from standard.

Im a bit worried about cutting up the front panel to fit them.

I can see where the siuate behind the panel, but what is the best way to cut the holes out???

Cheers

Alex

If you are certain of the hole positions and sizes i,d mark up the holes, get an angle grinder and cut inside the lines being extremely careful not to overcut the dimensions in the corners. Use a small worn cutting disc for less overhang in corners and even if the holes are too small :- you can always taketh away, but you cannot giveth back!!. Even if it takes more time it will take far less time than putting a complete c*** up right. If you are unsure about sizes etc then i'd take some cardboard to a fellow early bayers van and make some templates before you go in for the kill. :roll:

Alzy said:
I managed to source a pair of second hand indicators off of another forum as if anyone has seen the pics in gallery they will see the indicators on my bus are far from standard.

Im a bit worried about cutting up the front panel to fit them.

I can see where the siuate behind the panel, but what is the best way to cut the holes out???

Cheers

Alex

Are the original brackets in place?

Latest posts