fitting out my bay after fire more updates !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
i know you guys on here love your pics so i thought id put up a few of my bus , now the engine and paint is sorted after fire it was time to start the inside , so here s a few pics so far..... hopefully in the next few weeks i ll get round to making the buddy seat and the cupboard to house the cooler then get the leisure battery fitted and the power on

enjoy ...

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Looks lovely now.. Be better when your a tad lower ;)

Was wondering where did you get your steering wheel cover from please?

ebay dude cheap as chips and look the biz very tight fit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steering-Wheel-Cover-Cream-Wrap-FAST-delivery-/270718732489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f081808c9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lobie said:
ebay dude cheap as chips and look the biz very tight fit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steering-Wheel-Cover-Cream-Wrap-FAST-delivery-/270718732489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f081808c9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks sweet! Will go well on my savannah bus thank you! On its way. :D 8)

Analog said:
looks good, I'm liking the old Bedford? too that your neighbour has

yep and the guy over the road has a 3 wheel morgan , 2 doors down have a chevy and further down the road these a guy with a tank parked on his drive

did a bit more to day bought these
8bdeda2c.jpg

clean up nice
IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

got some that need clean up for the back

next weekend back to the interior just got to make the buddy seat and the cabinet for fridge and pots and pans
going to use oak venneered ply to match the original devon units that are in

stay tuned :lol:

well spent all weekend planing and making rest of the interior for my bus got some oak veneered mdf and some stain to give an exact match to the original interior also livened up the old ashtray :D

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

just got to fit split charger and leisure battery , connect tap to sink and where ready for dub freeze

Lobie that's looking really nice and tidy! The colour match looks good too! If mine looks half as good as that when I piece my cooker unit together I'll be happy.. 8)

well did some more work on the bus this afternoon been looking for a pucer screen to fit my devon rang darren but he doesn t do them to fit the early type pop up so made my own from some thermo sheet i had left over from when i insulated the van also fitted my nice chrome rechargable fire extiguisher (£11.99 ebay ) :lol: what a bargain and custom painted my steering wheel horn push

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Latest posts