Five Years !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
As per my profile says i joined here five years ago ! I would just like to say thankyou to Mike for starting Earlybay .com
I have made LOTS of great friends on here , Sourcing parts , and plenty advice on these lovely vans

When i joined i had no van and not a clue about VW's so five years on atleast i have a van ;)

Keep up the good work Mods 8)

G :)

Grazy said:
As per my profile says i joined here five years ago ! I would just like to say thankyou to Mike for starting Earlybay .com
I have made LOTS of great friends on here , Sourcing parts , and plenty advice on these lovely vans

When i joined i had no van and not a clue about VW's so five years on atleast i have a van ;)

Big gayer! :mrgreen:

61 stu said:
Grazy said:

Big gayer! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love you too grazy. back to my pot noodle, ;)

Pete

Grazy said:

Yep - you were one the 'Earlies' on EB .. we started Sept 2006 and still going (and growing) strong !

Its a good ol time thats for sure! earlybay.com just keeps on giving!
Squish_Hug_2____The_Eye_Poke_by_CoreyPies.gif

I remember you dropping in on slammedresto's lineup at that show near Stansted. You knew loads about vans - exactly what you were looking for as a starter! Shame is that Taffy, who was next to me and a top guy, has dropped out of circulation.

Gadget Boy said:
Jesus 5 years of your Cockney moaning..... Feels like 10 .... I must concur with 61 Stu

BUMDER

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol:

It's happy EBday then?

Charlie Bubbles said:
Hey Grazy, So its been 5 years and you still call it a van? Whats up with that? I do love my bus. :D :D :p :p :p

Well it is a Panel Van Charlie so I always call it a Van !! :D

It's nearly 4 years since you left that note on my bus in Budgens carpark in Woodbridge. Saw it from a distance and swore like hell in public and got a lot of shameful looks because I thought it was a parking ticket :lol:

Westy Richardson said:
It's nearly 4 years since you left that note on my bus in Budgens carpark in Woodbridge. Saw it from a distance and swore like hell in public and got a lot of shameful looks because I thought it was a parking ticket :lol:

:lol:

Made me laff that did :D

Ah Grazy! The epic saga that was you sourcing, buying and importing your van is one of the EarlyBay greatest hits in my opinion. Here's to 5 more years, Big Boy. Rick

Latest posts