• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale 72 crossover rear bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uber cool

Reaction score
Cross over rear bumper for sale.

As you know the crossover is slightly different having mountings wider apart than the EB or split bumper. Got this for my 72 a few years ago I know longer have the 72 crossover it's and too good to go on my trailer.

It's the best steel bumper I've seen, took me a while to find one this good. It has been shot blasted and primed and a basic coat of white to keep the rust off whilst stored in the garage. No dents, knocks or twists.

Just want back what I paid for it £150.

I'll get better photos, but for now you can see it bare metal and primed in the photos below, its the one on the right against the grey bus, well trailer actually :p
Picture378-1.jpg

camper68036.jpg

and before you ask the rear corner is now on the trailer :p

yes please if its as good as you say.

I'll send you a PM with my e mail

thanks Stodge

Not sold yet, someone coming to look next Wed (i'm away till then) but checked tonight and its not as good as I thought it was when I put it up in the garage loft 2 years ago :oops:

it has 2 or 3 small dents and a bit of pitting on the lower edge of the corners where it was shot blasted. however it is straight with no kinks, But Stodge has 2nd refusal if not sold on wed
100_3014.jpg

100_3015.jpg

100_3016.jpg

100_3017.jpg

Latest posts