• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Gearbox 3 rib SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
SOLD
Just taken out of my bus as I've had a 091 6 rib installed.
Gear selection no problem at all with my geneberg stick, but it was starting to sound noisy. Suggestion was that it might be wear on the lay shaft but I had probably got so used to it and the fact that the box was working it didn't bother me so much.
probably best suited to someone who needs to send their existing box away to someone like Bears for a rebuild and needs something for the short term to keep their bus running, or someone on a tight budget that wants a working box but takes it knowing that it could be noisy.

Suggested selling price was in excess of £110, but collect from Interpro in Thornbury near Bristol its yours for £95.

20270107788_ac1c1b6b03_n.jpg

Still available

PM me if you want to make an offer, always try to be fair on price especially on the forum but let me know if you think its well off, just trying to recoup some of the costs of the new 6 rib box.

Latest posts