• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale interior panel set new

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexer

Reaction score
Plain ply wood panels bought from ebay.

Slight problem is that most of the holes dont line up, perfect if you are going to cover them as you could just drill new holes to make them fit.

Ebay listing stated they were for an early bay but i suspect probably for a late bay.

The rear tailgate panel fits fine and holes line up.

Kick panels will fit

£50 anyone?

Paid £90

How far off are the holes mate? Is it possible to drill new holes without them being too close or overlapping the existing holes?

Will the kit fit a 71 left hooker?

Is it a complete set of interior panels?

If the above is all good then I will take them please.

This might sound like I'm taking the piss, I'm not. :D You do know the holes don't line up right? They are supposed to be slightly off so you can mount the annoying clips which once mounted should then line up with the holes you have. :D

Good advice will never sound like a piss take, especially when I didn't know haha. Will get some clips and have a play with them. Thanks dude ;)

Sorry Jamie but they are now not for sale until i can confirm this funny clip theory

Latest posts