• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ... Pretty Much Everything

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
type2tattoo said:
Gjb4212 said:
I'm after various seals so can you let me know what you have when you've got time,
Cheers.

I have a lot of good used ones but havn't worked out what they are yet :?
New ones are from Jk...

J10009 cab door 1/4 non opening x 3
J10008 inner window scrapers x 3 plus some used
J10686 middle rear side window seal panel van
J11383 1/4 light upright seal
J12740 engine hatch seal
J11042 middle rear window seal x3

and a heritage westy louvre seal C6BE0202 241-84J-522

Someone has asked me for (I did ask for no pm's cos it takes too long to go through them)
rear hatch,
Windscreen (not sure if one of the used ones is for a windscreen)
LH cab door (I have 2 but not sure which way round they go till I check on my van)
Slider (sorry don't think so )
and opening 1/4 light I have 2 new ones

I am going to ask 2 thirds or half listed price on JK or Heritage plus postage if that seems fair ?

Thanks for replying.
I would like,
1x j10008 new scraper
2x j10009 new quarter light seal
2x j11042 new side window seals
I worked out full price is £90, so is £50 + postage ok?
Also forgot to ask do you have any side window quarter lights?
Cheers

Gjb4212 said:
type2tattoo said:
Gjb4212 said:
I'm after various seals so can you let me know what you have when you've got time,
Cheers.

I have a lot of good used ones but havn't worked out what they are yet :?
New ones are from Jk...

J10009 cab door 1/4 non opening x 3
J10008 inner window scrapers x 3 plus some used
J10686 middle rear side window seal panel van
J11383 1/4 light upright seal
J12740 engine hatch seal
J11042 middle rear window seal x3

and a heritage westy louvre seal C6BE0202 241-84J-522

Someone has asked me for (I did ask for no pm's cos it takes too long to go through them)
rear hatch,
Windscreen (not sure if one of the used ones is for a windscreen)
LH cab door (I have 2 but not sure which way round they go till I check on my van)
Slider (sorry don't think so )
and opening 1/4 light I have 2 new ones

I am going to ask 2 thirds or half listed price on JK or Heritage plus postage if that seems fair ?

Thanks for replying.
I would like,
1x j10008 new scraper
2x j10009 new quarter light seal
2x j11042 new side window seals
I worked out full price is £90, so is £50 + postage ok?
Also forgot to ask do you have any side window quarter lights?
Cheers

No worries :) Yes £50 + post is great, I will get them in my 'out box' suss out postage and get back to you.

I don't think there are any 1/4 light seals but I might have the glass :)

Great thanks.
And it's the actual opening quarter light ( glass and frame ) that I'm after.

type2tattoo said:
I have 4 Solex 34 pict 3 both made in Germany and good nick as far as I can tel, struggling to find one anywhere else to compare it to for a price :?

Would you take £75 posted?

Hey T2T, hope I am not too late, do you still have the early bay cargo repair floor panels? Also do you have a 12v deluxe clock? Will be coming through Winchester the week after next so could pick up, let me know, cheers Raver

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nugsy said:
I too am after a solex 34 PICT - 3 carb preferably a made in Germany original one fully working but happy to stick a rebuild kit on if need be.

Need it for a 1600dp as the Brocal 30/31 is leaking air everywhere

Let me know a price inc postage please

thanks
Karl
Hi any news on the carbs yet, notice a few after them and wouldn't want to miss out on first dibs :D

marco said:
type2tattoo said:
I have 4 Solex 34 pict 3 both made in Germany and good nick as far as I can tel, struggling to find one anywhere else to compare it to for a price :?

Yep that sounds good to me :) Give me your email and I can send a pic so you can choose which one you want. I will get boxes wrapping paper etc and get back to you, all being well I should be able to post it Monday, cheers :)

raveboy said:
Hey T2T, hope I am not too late, do you still have the early bay cargo repair floor panels? Also do you have a 12v deluxe clock? Will be coming through Winchester the week after next so could pick up, let me know, cheers Raver

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi :) Yep still got the floor peices, 2 of them. Give me your email and I will send a pic and you can let me know which bit you want.... I think one is from a split :?

I have a clock but its pretty ratty and I don't think its a deluxe

Nugsy said:
Nugsy said:
I too am after a solex 34 PICT - 3 carb preferably a made in Germany original one fully working but happy to stick a rebuild kit on if need be.

Need it for a 1600dp as the Brocal 30/31 is leaking air everywhere

Let me know a price inc postage please

thanks
Karl
Hi any news on the carbs yet, notice a few after them and wouldn't want to miss out on first dibs :D

Yep 2nd ones going to you :) looks like £75 posted is that ok?

That means there is one 34 pict 3 left so hurry if you want one ;)

type2tattoo said:
marco said:
type2tattoo said:

Yep that sounds good to me :) Give me your email and I can send a pic so you can choose which one you want. I will get boxes wrapping paper etc and get back to you, all being well I should be able to post it Monday, cheers :)

Cheers, could you e-mail pics thanks :D p.m.'d my e-mail

type2tattoo said:
yackaboo said:
Hi, I'm after a solex 34 PICT - 3 carb , have you got an idea of prices ??, ( not really worried about condition as I'm after the small screw that rests on the choke cam )

Can pick up carb as I live in Romsey

Thanks

Mike.

I think I have half a solex carb with that screw, I will check and get back to you.

Everyone else that wants the solex carbs, give me a few days and I will get some pics and we can go from there. Hope thats ok I would be out there now but its pissing down sorry :?

Hi,
Did you have any luck finding the half of the solex carb you mentioned about ?

Thanks
Mike

yackaboo said:
type2tattoo said:
yackaboo said:
Hi, I'm after a solex 34 PICT - 3 carb , have you got an idea of prices ??, ( not really worried about condition as I'm after the small screw that rests on the choke cam )

Can pick up carb as I live in Romsey

Thanks

Mike.

I think I have half a solex carb with that screw, I will check and get back to you.

Everyone else that wants the solex carbs, give me a few days and I will get some pics and we can go from there. Hope thats ok I would be out there now but its pissing down sorry :?

Hi,
Did you have any luck finding the half of the solex carb you mentioned about ?

Thanks
Mike

Yes I did but forgot to take a pic :? sorry could you show me a pic or a part number so I can check if its there? Ta :)

Yes I did but forgot to take a pic :? sorry could you show me a pic or a part number so I can check if its there? Ta :)[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Sorry cant get hold of any pics as I am at work, but if you look at the carb there is a spring that is attached to the throttle linkage arm ( the bit that the throttle cable is fixed to), and that spring returns the throttle to the stop position, on that same throttle arm is a small diameter screw around 5 mm diameter and about 15 - 20 mm long that is screwed thought the arm and pokes out the other side and comes close to touching the choke flap cam, ( bit that has notches on its edge)

Thats is the screw i'm after or like you said , you might have a bit of the carb with these bit on.

Hope that helps.

Mike

Latest posts