Frankie Stien

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69billy

Reaction score
Frankie turned up today ! thankyou Luca. fab day fab van..

going to drop and leave as is..... ish ...we think..
Picture005-4.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

others are exited too!!
Picture500.jpg

3 Dubs, that's just greedy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

High tops have kind of been growing on me. what are your plans?

it was going to be to do up and move on.....but that idea soon disapeared, he's fab. so tried to take a small area back to see if any of the og paint could be found, if there is it's under so many layers of primer. but i think a real good spray job would spoil it , but ideas welcome please. he will be dropped a little and nice wheels.

Picture442_zpsde9c51d8.jpg

Matt black paint..... Pin striping creativeness. Hurst style 'Boz' Bumper Bar..
white bumpers and deluxe bumper trims ...
slam it , narrow it on 15 steels or solid,s. narrow front wide rear whitewall tyres.
. And a 60's/70's Formica interior...mmmm I want this!!! 8) :lol:

only jut seen your post justing as have been out driving since i saw you.

Really good meet you both, am honestly really pleased you are the new owners, i really believe you will sort him out properly! :D :D

will post a few pics when i get chance for colour ideas on a few high top bays i have seen!

69billy said:
it was going to be to do up and move on.....but that idea soon disapeared, he's fab. so tried to take a small area back to see if any of the og paint could be found, if there is it's under so many layers of primer. but i think a real good spray job would spoil it , but ideas welcome please. he will be dropped a little and nice wheels.

Picture442_zpsde9c51d8.jpg

lovely to meet you 2. We are real pleased with him. These vans seem thin on the ground thats why we are after some ideas. He's far to big we think for one colour shiny paint. Weve already got to many kids queing for a 99 and flake ! So low mean with a few skulls ;/

awesome :D

headrests are cool, i like the bulkheads too, good for extra cupboards perhaps?

matt paint could be cool, yes i has to be 2 colour van, recon usual white roof, with a nice blue light olive green perhaps?

This has the makings of an awesome bus.

I was so close to buying this but got busy with work and never got the time to view :(

As everyone has said, just slam it and roll it ;)

busy day taking hundreds of siezed screws out,

Picture453_zpscbdaf5eb.jpg

and the bulkhead without trying to damage to much.

Picture454_zps752f03bd.jpg

Latest posts