• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS:Busfest 2xadult and weekend camping in general

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marriedblonde

Reaction score
All as my engine for my bus is not back I have 2 adult and weekend camping in the general area for sale.

These cost me £90. They are going for silly money on ebay but I think its unfair to try to make money out of my fellow EB's so I thought I would take the opportunity to make a couple of quid for charity instead.

I will send the tickets out special delivery next day.

The total face price including delivery is £95 (I am assuming delivery will be £5)

The first person to offer over £105 (I think a tenner is fair enough for a donation) gets the tickets.

As some of you know my mum died of cancer in June this year. She was supported by Macmillan in her final days. Since her death they have supported my dad to get him through his loss (he was married to my mum for 49 years)

I will donate half the money I get for the tickets to the macmillan charity. That's not half the money above what I paid. But half of what I sell them for on here.

Payment can be by bank transfer of paypal as a gift.

Dig deep, enjoy the show and know that you have donated to a good cause.