• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Cyclops light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its complete, I'll send you some pics. Am I right in thinking your nor from UK? If so postage might be a tad more?

i am not in UK, correct but that doesn't count because I have more than one local addys to get my parts posted to. but this i would want to be posted to BS4 5RG. Sent you my email in a PM. cheers

Flipping hell. That was a bargain. Reckon it's got to be worth at least 200 quid. :roll: http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi reez have just issued you a refund as quite frankly that takes the piss. You even used my photos on the advert!!! Im all for making a profit but its people doing things like this that are hiking the prices up for all of us,,,,

Good day sir

aspro said:
Flipping hell. That was a bargain. Reckon it's got to be worth at least 200 quid. :roll: http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: Busted!!

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Whistler said:
Someone has just lost any future business from me! Good job OP.

Yep me too - pretty mercenary in my opinion :(

Not the way things are done here on EarlyBay as far as my experiences have gone - bad form to try and profit from another members goodwill :roll:

Just for the record guys I dont begrudge anyone Making a buck but that really did feel like it was taking the piss. I paid £80 for that light plus post and I just wanted to recoup my money. Its things like this that are pushing up the prices on everything we buy! I have decided to put it on eBay and should it make more than the £80 I'm going to give it all to cancer research (something close to my heart).

Pirateringo said:
I have decided to put it on eBay and should it make more than the £80 I'm going to give it all to cancer research (something close to my heart).

8)

I think there's one thing buying it and selling it for profit - but advertising it before it is even in your possession with someone elses pics?! :oops:

Fair play donating the money to charity - a nice gesture to a worthy cause. And again, for retracting the sale to help out the EB community. 8)

Pirateringo said:
Hi reez have just issued you a refund as quite frankly that takes the piss. You even used my photos on the advert!!! Im all for making a profit but its people doing things like this that are hiking the prices up for all of us,,,,

Good day sir
Good for you mate and add me to the list of folk who wont be buying anything from him. Hope you make a packet for charity.

Maybe a bit naive and a bit naughty by reezvaan to think a different forum is a safe haven to make a quick profit......It doesnt work like that in most cases fortunately, as lots of us frequent different forums and classified's.

Lesson learnt I should hope! :|

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Pirateringo said:
Just for the record guys I dont begrudge anyone Making a buck but that really did feel like it was taking the piss. I paid £80 for that light plus post and I just wanted to recoup my money. Its things like this that are pushing up the prices on everything we buy! I have decided to put it on eBay and should it make more than the £80 I'm going to give it all to cancer research (something close to my heart).

In that case! I hope you get £250! :mrgreen:

Great idea mate! Hope it makes loads on Fleabay. What say you make a donation to charity too Reezvaan?

Latest posts