• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - POWDER COATED 5X112 WHEELS WITH TYRES - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 4039

Reaction score
To fit 5 x 112.

Wheels washed and unwashed photos!

4 wheels, black powder coated done aprox 1000 miles. 4 tyres 3 with aprox 6mm and 1 with aprox 4mm.

Also, 5 chrome VW hubcaps, reasonably good condition (1 holed).

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj175/roxy270/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can take to Vanfest with a £20 deposit.

£40 without caps, £55 with.

Please note I wont be fitting them to take more photos!

It will cost me about £15 to £20 to have the tyres taken off. Ive priced the the set on the wheels alone really as they are in a good condition and powder coated. The tyres are in good nick too, aprox 6mm on 3 and 4mm on 1. So to answer your question they will cost more if you want the tyres removing and that will be the cost of having the tyres removed. Sorry if this doesnt help you.

have you got a photo of the bus with the wheels on? Reason i didn't want the tyres are that i'm going to run whitewalls from KK but could possibly use these tyres and pay Mr Whitewall a visit! ;)

I will upload one to photobucket now. If you give me 10 minutes. The photo will be before my van was lowered and may not show the hubcaps fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts