Gadgets Speed Shop Presents 1968 Deluxe Bay,The Gadget Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ddffrost said:
very very very cool bus but what do all the switches do?

loving the pop out rear window i got to get me one of those where'd you get it from dude?

they control the front spots the drivers door spot the stereo amp and one is Turbo Boost :lol: And yes the rear widow is an early creative one which was an absoulute bastard to fit :twisted:

Gadget

Gadget Boy said:
And Faux no mate i didnt use a kit i made it from different bug parts etc and modified the og brackets and fitting it isnt hard tbh :wink: And no i had a stock 1600 but it dropped the revs by 1000rpm :shock:

Cheers, How was it with the 1600? Was it ok? What drive shafts and CV's did you use?

Sorry for all the questions :D

i dunno what everyone is getting so worked up about.... its jus a beaten old piece of sh#te.........

only joking deano ;)

lovin it as always and nice to read a bit more about it straight from the horses mouth!

btw.... nice first picture! ;)

jp

yeah...it mustve been! first year i had my bus i think.... although mine at the time was hiding sheepishly out in the grass carpark with little or no trick bits and riding at almost stock height!!!!!

Gadget Boy said:
PICT0001.jpg

didn't you know, no-one does radio fliers anymore :wink:

about time you posted a proper gallery thread on here

how's about a pic of the little red indicator thang and spotlight on the nearside?

i saw this at mach 3 (i think) and was sold on deluxes there and then

many thanks for the inspiration mate :D

Gadget Boy said:
bloody hell baron mach 3 i think that was one of the early outings :D

u was parked up next to that black/grey split with the fake bullet holes iirc

you might imagine your bus kinda stood out :D

hey deano.. have u got a any pics of the bus when you first got it?!? im intrigued to see it as a stocker?!?!

jp

oi!!! you cheeky b@st@rd!!! ive just ordered the hit..... YOU'D better know how to duck!!!! :wink:

if youre refering to the picof my bus in my signature then that was taken a looooong time ago! if you look here... http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=5227
you will see that it is down 2 splines at the back now!!!! there is only 2 inches clearance on the sidestep and about the sameon the exhaust.....
so there!!!!! :p

jp

I was looking at your supertrapp at volksworld show when you parked with restowagen in the paddock. How does it sound?

I also remember RTTS when men and motors were filming, mainly because we had a big green baja that they used for the piccie on the website and was spotted about 10 times in the programme as well as being interviewed.
Did you get the DVD of the show?

Gadget Boy said:
ive seen the recent pics in your gallery thread still looked a bit.......4 X 4 ish in its ride height though JP :lol: :p :wink:

Gadget

:shock: :shock:

i'll give you feckin 4x4.......!!!!!!! :evil:

:D :D :D

halfpint_fighter said:
I was looking at your supertrapp at volksworld show when you parked with restowagen in the paddock. How does it sound?

I also remember RTTS when men and motors were filming, mainly because we had a big green baja that they used for the piccie on the website and was spotted about 10 times in the programme as well as being interviewed.

It sounds great esp at full throttle :D No i didnt know ther was a dvd ???Where can i get one from ??

Cheers HPF :wink:

I love your bus! but i've still never seen it around town :( but then again, i haven't been in mine, its still in the garage for its repairs

Gadget Boy said:
halfpint_fighter said:

It sounds great esp at full throttle :D No i didnt know ther was a dvd ???Where can i get one from ??

Cheers HPF :wink:

My bro has the DVD at the moment, when i get it back i will see if there is any info on the company that made it. It wasn't a snazzy packaged DVD, just a burnt copy in a slip case!

that bus has always had too much tat on it :lol: he coulda made it easier for you by removing some :msn4:

infact thats a good idea, how about a pic to see what itd look like without all the tat :D

Latest posts