• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauges & revcounters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY!, boys & girls! :D
DELIGHTED to say that I will be joining the ranks shortly, with a newly acquired EB panelvan :D
..meantime ALL the gauges above, on this page , are currently in stock , at the prices quoted :D thanks 8)

Congrat's and have fun. Now to find out what we all go through trying to fit these things. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to squirming ,buckled and bent back with a touch of frustration syndrome. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enjoyment in the end though.
Gotta see what you are going to fit. Enjoy....

J & P
:D :D :D

NEW Sunpro Retro tachs, 3 3/8" chromed steel -£100 while stocks last :)

:D

..ALSO PLENTY of Black or White faced Sunpro oil gauges in stock-£40 ea INCLUDING senders :D

..NOW SOLD OUT! :(

:)
..ONLY TWO LEFT (£100 ea).. :(

..IN STOCK NOW :)
ALSO -NEW Sunpro Retro tachs, 3 3/8" chromed steel -£100 while stocks last :)

NOW IN STOCK FOR CHRISTMAS!!! :D
..STILL £80 EA
PLUS
MORE from Equus- 3 3/8" Chrome tach -£75

PLUS MORE , 3 3/8" BLACK ON BLACK -£70

..RETRO 3 3/8" all steel , chromed tachs , in presentation box , currently £100

..AND, AT LAST, MORE
Chromed steel Monsters, with WHITE faces-£100 ea, while stocks last..

..AND

-PLUS all the usual black & white faced 52mm oil and petrol gauges ALWAYS in stock ;)

Modern look Sunpro ST 5" tachs , also available in black or white faced a £90 ea

LAST TWO -ONE BLACK , ONE WHITE- ONLY £80 EA!....Christmas bargains!! :D 8)

..Just to say 'thank you ' to all of you that have placed orders in the past couple of weeks, for Christmas delivery :D
I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF STOCK OF ANYTHING ON THE LAST 2 PAGES - SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED! :D
.. please feel free to mail me direct on [email protected] for your URGENT orders
MANY thanks
(I will continue to post out orders up to & including fri 19th :D)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, one and all! :D
Huge stock movement in the Holiday period, so drop me a pm to check current availability and a list of BARGAINS available from stock NOW! :D 8)
See you all at the majority of UK shows this year! :D

..NOW SOLD OUT! :(

:)
..THREE LEFT (£100 ea).. :)

..NOW SOLD OUT-Returning in next order with newly-acquired Bosch branding.. :(
Sunpro Retro tachs, 3 3/8" chromed steel -likely to see a price increase with new Bosch branding :)

..WEIRDLY WEIRDNESS!! :eek: ...TWO of these just arrived with the Postie!...part of a forgotten backorder!! :D ..£100 ea-FREE postage! :D

CURRENT STOCK
....ONE LEFT-£100
..THREE in stock (3 3/8")-£65 ea
..ONE left in stock (3 3/8")-£75
...TWO left in stock £70ea
..ONE ONLY LEFT AT £80 (5") :D 8)

..CONTD..
..TWO LEFT (3 5/8" ) £80 ea
..THREE LEFT (5") £100ea
..TWO in stock (3 3/8")£65 ea (2 5/8") also available £45ea
..ONE ONLY (5") £80 :D

52 MM electrical gauges always available in black or white; oil temp/pressure £40ea INCLUDING senders and adaptors-Ammeters and voltmeters also available . Pods available in a variety of sizes in crinkle black or smooth carbon look..

Fuel gauges available in black or white faced(£35ea) with matching senders(£35ea)

SORRY NOTAT DUBFREEZE! :evil:
(67 Panel SHOULD be ready for Volksworld, though ;) :D :msn4: )

Latest posts