Gauges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHewsonFamily

Reaction score
I have bought a oil temperature sensor (sump mounted) and VDO gauge for the bus but I am not sure where and how to mount the gauge so that it will look neat and tidy. Would like to see some examples of gauges and pods mounted in the cab please.

Here is a pic of my gauge installation - all VDO mounted underneath the dash and angled towards the driver

7b9716e796f9ac8e4caaee164fb5e58c.jpg

Ours fit just nice under the radio.

Sorry about the angle but you can just see them under the radio:

http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/chad1104/library/Front%20Interior" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just done it again with our 1969 Torvette. Happy to e-mail you a template to use. I use a 50mm hole cutter to cut the holes - works a treat!
69c105ff62c8b1715097615419c74df5.jpg

I have bought a universal VDO holder that will sit under the dash for now. Can't bring myself to cut holes in Belle's dash at the moment

We didn't want to cut our dash. Clocks we have ordered are stuck at the post office until the weekend when I can pick em up :roll:. We have a cunning plan how to position them :msn4: and will stick pics on here as soon as done :D .

Hi - depending on how many gauges you want to fit - I just have a voltmeter fitted in the removable plate ... don't think I'll ever get a clock :)

Cheers

Latest posts