Gene Berg Shifters (last call)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slow-lane-Matt

Reaction score
I'm trying to negotiate a discount direct. I realise they did a promotion fairly recently but I didn't know I wanted one then...

If anyone is interested please let me know - you don't need to commit now - I am just gauging level of interest...

Yep I'm interested providing they have the handle I want. Keep us updated regarding what the cost will be etc.. been waiting for a group buy to come up. Cheers

Likewise, I would be interested in a locker at the right price.

Good luck and thanks for giving it a go :D

If I could chip in on this thread - I got my Gene Berg shifter imported directly from the factory and although it wasnt cheap it is a fantastically made piece of engineering.

Still to this day NOTHING has made such an improvement to the way in which I use/drive the bus. All my couplings/rods/linkages and so on were replaced and renewed and adjusted by Gadget before we collected the bus from him and the gear shift was still pretty sloppy.

After installing the Berg the difference was like night and day - the best aftermarket part I have ever fitted.
I cannot rate these shifters highly enough

Check out page 3 :lol: on my build thread for extra info/pics of me installing it and my opinion at the time.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44243&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gene Berg = Reassuringly expensive 8)

StuF said:
If I could chip in on this thread - I got my Gene Berg shifter imported directly from the factory and although it wasnt cheap it is a fantastically made piece of engineering.

Still to this day NOTHING has made such an improvement to the way in which I use/drive the bus. All my couplings/rods/linkages and so on were replaced and renewed and adjusted by Gadget before we collected the bus from him and the gear shift was still pretty sloppy.

After installing the Berg the difference was like night and day - the best aftermarket part I have ever fitted.
I cannot rate these shifters highly enough

Check out page 3 :lol: on my build thread for extra info/pics of me installing it and my opinion at the time.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44243&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gene Berg = Reassuringly expensive 8)

Just read your build thread, the wife can't find the gears so this could be the way forward … if I can get her to pay for it … so as to a group buy I might depending upon price be interested and if she can be persuaded.

I love my Berg shifter!
I'd love a RHD locking one but only if someone buys my RHD non-locking one off me ;)

Like above. Interested in a LHD locking one dependent on price. Had one in my Splitty panel van and it was the best shifter i've had. Simples.

Latest posts