Genuine Hella Amber Coloured Headlight glass?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
I've been offered a pair of NOS Hella headlight lenses in Amber . These are not the crappy clip on jobs but the real deal . The only snag is they are LHD .Is this a mot issue and will my headlights not adjust enough for the beam to be in the correct direction?

You will have to use the stick on converters for the beam to work correctly/pass an MOT.
So my question would be why would you want them in the first place, unless you are contemplating doing a lot of driving in say France?

Hi I was thinking of getting them purely because I love the euro look and had seen a few vans with them fitted and fancied some but didn't want the plastic clip on Lucas type. I'm not thinking of doing a lot of driving abroad but that didn't stop me buying my last 3 lhd split panel vans and my current 69 bay panel . :)

buy some tamiya x-24 paint mate (yellow tint lacquer) and use a soft brush to paint the inside of your stock glass rhd lenses.
same look
still red
can be cleaned off with thinners when you get bored :D

Latest posts