Going down....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottom rung

Reaction score
I've just experienced one of the greatest feelings possible......

lowering the old bus on the jack after fitting dropped spindles and watching it slowly go lower.... and lower..... and lower.

Don't have to worry about the dormobile roof catching the up and over garage door any more :D :D

Yay! :D What have you used? Just dropped spindles or have you fitted adjusters and what not?

Just Transporterhaus dropped spindles for now. I'm on the lookout for a cheap 68/69 beam to narrow; I already have a pair of adjusters and beam endplates ready. No doubt I'll then have a problem getting the jack under the front :D

I've got three pairs of tyres on rims. At the mo I have 205/70 14s on the back, and 155/65 14s (!) on the front. I have a pair of 195/70 14s as well, so they could go on the front if the 155s don't work out, or on the back instead of the 205s to get a touch lower.

bottom rung said:
Just Transporterhaus dropped spindles for now. I'm on the lookout for a cheap 68/69 beam to narrow; I already have a pair of adjusters and beam endplates ready. No doubt I'll then have a problem getting the jack under the front :D

if you have the end plates any beam will work not just a 68/69 ;)

slammedkustom said:
bottom rung said:

if you have the end plates any beam will work not just a 68/69 ;)

Yep! :D

Now, how about those pics? :mrgreen:

nice feeling isnt it :mrgreen: now get them pics up! ;)

Latest posts