Good mechanic in north Kent needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Hi all

I need a good mechanic in the Medway, Maidstone area. My new engine needs to have replacement carbs fitted. I'm fed up with spending good money on a less than good job. I just want to find someone who can do a reasonable job.

Any one got some one they can recommend?

Thanks

Speak to James at VEEDUBS

He is in welling which is kent.

tel 02083173135

He is very good and reasonable, also still an enthusiast so takes pride in his work

BD engineering in Gillingham, He's a mechanic and has a rolling road as well. He knows his stuff with carb setting up etc.

DUDE PM SlammedKustom on here the mans a bloody marvel and sadly has given up the mech business and gone back to courriering from what I've recently heard......

Get it right first time the the right man for the job......

Araon said:
DUDE PM SlammedKustom on here the mans a bloody marvel and sadly has given up the mech business and gone back to courriering from what I've recently heard......

Get it right first time the the right man for the job......
Yes I know, he is driving for now. Camped with him at Stonor. I'm seeing what options I've got. I might text him to see if he wants to keep his hand in, but I know he's busy.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

I would second Aarons recommendation Chris (AKA SlammedKustom) is the man, I'd try him first and if he can't help then he may know a man who can.

vesp said:
BD engineering in Gillingham, He's a mechanic and has a rolling road as well. He knows his stuff with carb setting up etc.

Andy is a top chap and really knows his "onions"
He's sorted out mine a couple of times and set up & power run both my engines.
He's in sittingbourne (01795 843980)

marcher said:
vesp said:

Andy is a top chap and really knows his "onions"
He's sorted out mine a couple of times and set up & power run both my engines.
He's in sittingbourne (01795 843980)
i agree, all my engines go to him.

Latest posts