GREEN GODDESS UPDATE 1970 MICROBUS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick update now lowered battery tray welded in and rear light now uk spec

regards
chris

before
101_0001.jpg

after .................

100_0107.jpg

100_0108.jpg

steve92 said:
welcome to eb matey. nice looking bus! shame to paint it imo! heres some food for thought :D

P1010003.jpg

I'm with Steve92, the colour is what makes it so special, don't see many!

right been pretty busy , got allnew balljoints done brake flexis and a nice green 12 month ticket, finished the conversion from high to low indicator as it should be , cleaned and waxoiled the underneath, thinners on the face nice!!! not, also started detailing the inner arches ready for paint in 2 weeks, inners arches will be geting painted along with the rest of the van so have removed the waxoil and semi glossed the spring plates etc

anyhow next the other side then , front arches then the strip down for paint

heres some pics of the progress
regards
chris
100_0330.jpg

100_0335.jpg

i said the arches were good !!!

Bloody good! 8)

If you have any secret notch roof racks hidden away let me know dooder :mrgreen:

hi no i havent but i did see a thread on the samba on how to make one it was really good aswell , you could try charlie in nottingham he might have one or t3d ,i have got a razor one though !!
easy said:
Bloody good! 8)

If you have any secret notch roof racks hidden away let me know dooder :mrgreen:

crede999 said:
hi no i havent but i did see a thread on the samba on how to make one it was really good aswell , you could try charlie in nottingham he might have one or t3d ,i have got a razor one though !!
easy said:
Bloody good! 8)

do you have a link? please 8)

hi easy
looked for 30 mins but
no sorry dont have a link youll have to search in the type 3 forum on there fella
if i come across it again will pm you

regards
chris

hi easy

found it fella

http://geocities.com/weedzie1/rack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

phew !!

regards
chris

thanks for that will keep the pics coming

regards
chris

Johnny said:
lovely bus... ive moved this to the gallery section....

keep the pics coming 8)

love the stance on the bus, what was your method? Spindles only?
I want to go lower than stock, but not LOW!

panic_fan said:
love the stance on the bus, what was your method? Spindles only?
I want to go lower than stock, but not LOW!

one click on the rear and a cut and turn on front beam

3.5 inch drop all round ........rides nice

heres a pic of her fininshed

VWNW2010123.jpg

100_1045.jpg

regards
chris

Latest posts